Twenty-Fourth Trouble

If there is anything that crook from Omegaverse original story,  I' m sorry, Ok? It's the first time I write it and I have no time to do the research get information about writing ABO. I just pull it into a little conedy.

"Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!"

Sean screamed his head off as Bo entered his oversize cock into his anal without prep as Bo always did when he was still in a human form.

"Wang Yi Bo! I swear I will cut your dick if you are happen tearing off of my ass!!!" Sean cursed he wish.

"You are in heat too, Baby...! You will be alright....!" Said Bo, thrusting his shaft in and out of Sean's hole.

"What is alright? I feel there is a big hole already on my ass!" retorted Sean.

"Can you stop screaming, Baby? You are so annoying...!" said Bo.

Sean who heard it let his mouth agape and his eyeballs seemed were going to pop out of its socket. He turned his neck around to see at Bo who was riding his ass behind him.

"How dare you call me annoying, Ugly Dog!!" Sean yelled.

Sean didn't know what the expression Bo was holding. Bo was having the fierce wolf-alike look which was frowning while he snarling sometimes.

"Can you change your form into human again? I can't see a dog is fucking my ass!" requested Sean.

Bo split his attention at Sean. His frown was deeper. And he growled. Sean flinched. Then, he quickly turned his face again to the front.

"Never mind. Forget it! I will imagine that Zayn Malik who fucking me....!~ said Sean.

Bo pulled his cock out in a shot.

"Agh!" Sean screamed when he felt his ass was so empty. His chrysanthemum hole was blinking from the pain and the pleasure that just entered it, begging Bo's cock to fill it again. It turned bloody red.

"Why did you pull out?" Sean made a protest.

"I'm not Zayn Malik," replied Bo. His face slowly changed.

Sean dropped his face on the mattress that laid on the floor and let his ass still floated in the air. Then he got up.

"Are you jealous? Don't tell me you are jealous. You are a werewolf. How can you compare yourself to the coward Zayn Malik who keeps denying himself as gay when he did a lot of things with Harry Syles? You are my man...! My dog!" said Sean.

Bo's face change into his human form. And it made Sean glad. He jumped on Bo's lap and wrapped his hand around Bo's neck.

Sean kissed Bo, licked his lips.

"I'm your Alpha... And you are my Omega..." said Bo in a husky voice.

"Isn't it supposed to be I'm The Gong and You Are The Shou?" Sean grinned uncontrollably.

"Silly Shou Shou!" Bo glared at Sean.

"Black stomach Gong...!" Sean still joking around with the wolf, rubbing Bo's belly.

(Sorry, Guys....! I can't stop laughing here. Can't continue to write this since I feel I'm promoting my other book. So the update comes late).

Bo pushed Sean until he fell on the mattress. He flipped Sean's body lightly and pulled his ass to be floated in the air again like the previous position.

"Can you be gentle a little, Bo? Your dick turns bigger than your normal erected dick when you are in beast's mode. I feel it's poking my gut already until I feel want to vomit...!" Sean with his big mouth started to rant around.