Alphas and Omega (Smut)

Hot, warm, sticky, uncomfortable. That's exactly how you currently felt. Unlucky for you, you started your heat while the boys were out on an extra mission. And now you had to deal with it yourself until they came home.

A few hours later...

The front door to your house creaked open and the smell of all three of your Alphas hit your nose. You couldn't contain yourself and started whining really loud, almost a call for your Alphas. Suddenly, all three males ran to the bedroom door and while Izuku and Shoto were taking off their clothing, Katsuki was kissing your already nude body. Whimpers came from you as Katsuki left off your body and Shoto and Izuku took to not kissing but biting all around. Izuku always got very bold when it came to heats and ruts, so he shoved your legs open and plunged into your wetness and was licking and biting your clit. Your moans were covered by Katsukis's lips as your breasts were being played with. Shoto took the courage to push Katsukis's forehead back and shove his large cock into your mouth. This leads you to moan really loud and helped bolden Katsuki. 

He pushed Izuku away from your wetness and grabbed your neck and said, "What a slutty omega, you want your strong big alphas knot?"

 You moaned LOUDLY around Shoto which caused him to moan as well. Izuku came up to you and slapped his cock on your face. Katsuki and Shoto were slamming into your mouth and your cunt with degrading yet satisfying comments. Izuku decided he would slip into your wet, tight little cunt and fuck you and slide against Katsuki as well. So he did. You all were moaning and groaning. 

"Ah fuck- I'm gonna knot your hot mouth princess," Shoto called looking down at your face.

 He did and told you "Swallow slut." 

Following his orders, so as not to get punished, you swallowed and stuck out your tongue to show him. He smiled down at you, grabbed your head, and made you watch yourself get fucked. 

"Knot. Knot. Kno-" you were calling going insane with the two dicks inside you. 

Sho covered your mouth and told you to shut your mouth. After repeated and rapid pounding, two knots locked into your omega cunt as Izuku and Katsuki shared a kiss.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling, taking a bath, and watching your favorite show on Netflix. Knowing your heat.. this would happen again in the morning but the boys would take on different positions.

"I love you our Omega," called Izuku planting a kiss on your head.

 "I love my three handsome and strong Alphas,"  you said with a yawn, nuzzling into Shoto's chest, Izuku snuggling your back, and Katsuki spooning Izkuku.