Left or Right (Fluff, Lime)

A request from iloveorhateithere :) Enjoy! Just a short one today.

Why couldn't they just ever get along? Maybe that's the issue with being poly. Two of the boys in your relationship would constantly butt heads with one another. Nothing, could they ever agree on. 

Even you. You were constantly being fought over. Who would get your front and who would get your back when cuddling. Who you would sit next to at the dinner table. And who would get to hold your hand at the grocery store.

You never ever knew who to pick between. Obviously, you gave Izuku all the attention he wanted when he wanted some. But otherwise, you would just end up looking back and forth at the two boys.

They would stare at you and wait for you to choose. But how could you? It's not easy to pick between two of your lovers. It's almost like picking one to stay with for the rest of your life. It didn't help that when you did choose one, they would rub it in the others face. It was like rubbing salt into the wound for you. 

So here you are. Standing at the edge of the bed with two boys in front of you. Izuku being at work of course.

"Pick one of us darling," Shoto said as he placed his hands on his hips.

"But I-"

"Dumbass it shouldn't be that hard to answer. Which one of us do you love more?" Katsuki asked with a growl.

How the hell could you answer that question? Sure they may get on your nerves, but there was never a time when you loved one boy more than another. They wanted you to pick. They are so damn frustrating.

"If you don't pick we will make you," Katsuki said while taking an extra step towards you.

You gulped.

"We are just gonna have to show you, who is better then. A battle in bed," Shoto said with a wink as he grabbed your hips.

You just had to hope that Izuku would come home and save you in time.