Monster (Angst)

Y'all life has been rough- but uh- triple upload ig! Requested by miam4996mm

They thought they were so fucking smart huh. They really thought you wouldn't notice the extra few items of clothing that weren't yours but were definitely for a girl.

But today you decided to come home from a week trip early. You had bought them their favorite ice creams too. But as you pulled in, you noticed a strange car in the driveway.

You pushed your horrid thoughts to the side as you opened the front door. You looked to your left and saw what you had never hoped to see. Four half-naked people sitting on the couch. One on Katsuki's lap.

"Well I bought you ice cream, but it looks like you would rather enjoy yourself with your new girlfriend." You said as you set down the bag of treats and walked out the door.

They might have ran out the door and called for you but you were so hurt, you locked the world out. You had nowhere to go, you were now homeless. So you found a spot in an alley for the night.

As the sky turned dark, you felt a hand touch your shoulder. "Go the fuck away. I don't want to talk to you guys. I don't even want my stuff back. You can keep it as a reminder of how you cheated on me," you yelled without turning around.

"Wow, that's pretty shit honey," a deep voice called. This made you turn around very startled. Blue piercing eyes stared at you and you stared back.

He had offered you a position in the LOV. How could you say no? At this point in your life, it was so worth it. Housing, food, and best yet revenge. Those boys better sleep with one eye open at night.