Monster Part 2 (Fluff, Angst, Lime)

You guys begged for this so this is getting pushed to be 2/3! Sorry for all the other requests in line. No specific request shoutout because there were so many but thanks to _WitchyPrincesss13 for an idea in this story!

Months had passed and you were loving your life in the LOV. You became really good friends with everyone in the group. But you became REALLY good friends with one boy in particular, but I'm getting ahead of myself here.

The day after your break up with the boys your phone was exploded with texts and calls. Of course, you just ignored them all. The day after that, you found your face on the news and the three pro heroes seemed to be MIA. It was actually really funny. There was no way they really cared that much that they endangered all of Japan.

You worked for weeks on your special mission to throw yourself into the line of action with the boys. Shigaraki had you start off with petty crimes to keep you on the down-low before the big reveal. And honey, this would be a big reveal.

You worked with the boy in which you had become really close too for planning the whole seniero. With a little distraction here and there and a few naps or cuddle breaks, everything was planned. The male even helped design your costume and hell, he helped you put it on but then took it right off of you.

Today was the big day. The trio of heros was still weak and pathetic. It was disgusting. You had one issue come in the way of your plan but it made it even better. You wandered the alleys while following the boys. Everynow and then one of them would turn around thinking they saw something but just turn back around and keep walking. You then heard a loud and big boom. This was your que.

Cars were overturned in the streets making a line of the damage. The trio of men were distracted by Toga, Shigaraki, and Mr. Compress. And with a little boost up on the side of a flipped car, it was your time to shine. The trio of villians dissapeared to reveal you in all your sexy glory.

"Oh look! I am alive, and ive been watching you three pathetic bitches this whole time." You had scoffed out as you spit down on them. They just stood there in awe.

"Awwww, cat got your tounge? See what your missing? Its too late though, i'm already happy with my own man." At this moment a pair of rough arms slid around your waist on hands rested on your stomach.

"I knocked your girl up. Im so much better than you that just my one dick was better than all three of yours." The boys growled. You giggled and called to them "His name is gonna be Homura Toya Todoroki, and we would be a very honored if you would show up to our wedding."

Two reveals and one betrayal in one. Homura being a name you had picked for when you and the boys had a baby. You were 4 months pregnant and you were engaged to the famous Toya "Dabi" Todoroki. Who knew they wouldn't show up to the wedding. Miss Toga had to "bring" them along.