People Suck (Angst, Fluff)

I DID IT, GUYS! I POSTED ON TIME! I like this one short because it's a fluffy small one I guess LMAO. Requested by moralstoriee 

You examined yourself in the unusual outfit in the tall mirror. It felt strange to be in a skin-tight suit and skirt. Not your first interview, but hopefully your last. You were about to blow these people out of the water.

Ok well, that was a total failure. You left the building in tears. The people interviewing you mocked you, shunned your polyamorous relationship, made fun of your looks, and more that you really didn't want to think about again. It hurt like fucking hell. 

You definitely weren't going to get a job there and you definitely were going to post this on all social media. You just hoped that you could go home and be in your husbands arms to fall asleep in as they play with your hair.

And of course, they were there when you ran into the house. You jumped into Shoto's arms as he looked very confused. None of the men asked questions and just was there to calm you down. You vented to them as they fed you food, washed you up, and put you into pj's. Nobody cared it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It was what you needed.

You guys finished your night off with a movie, "tea party," and rotation cuddles. Which were cuddles that you would have one partner, and after 20 minutes, you would switch to the next person until everyone had time with each other. And then it was off to bed.

Katsuki turned on a humidifier as Izuku turned on the ceiling fan. Shoto tucked you into bed with a kiss on your forehead. The two other men jumped into bed with you and you all fell asleep, glad that this day turned out better than it started.