Rain, Rain (Smut, Angst)

Another request by BakaAnimeWeeb :)

WARNING: THIS STORY DOES INCLUDE RAPE, DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE.
Enjoy

Panting. Hot, heavy breathing. Running. Air. Rain.

This was probably the scariest mission you had been on in all of your career. The boys and you were doing fine as a team but then, they got hit by the villain's quirk... They had now taken to the dark side. Lucky for you, back up had arrived in time as TodoBakuDeku had seemed to be revising a plan to get to you, so you ran. They just stayed in their spots and laughed watching you run. You knew there was no way you could make it out of this considering it was a 3 v 1. But you ran and ran as the rain poured down, pounding the ground with your feet matching.

You were starting to run out of breath, so you slowed and looked behind you. Your eyes widened, all three of the boys were following you walking. 

"Look princess, if you run away again, it will certainly make your punishment worse," Shoto called from down the dark alleyway. 

You had yet to run but was quickly walking to get away from them. You screamed.

Katsuki had quietly snuck around and jumped down in front of you. 

"Nowhere to go pretty..." he chuckled. 

You heard Izuku giggle from behind you and some quiet mumbling but your anxiety of getting caught blocked it out. 

"Now what are we going to do with you doll?" Izuku giggled again whispering into your ear.

 "What a pretty plaything we got for us," Shoto said with a smirk as he grabbed your boobs from behind.

Hands. 3 pairs of hands just touching and grabbing you everywhere on your body. You had no idea who's hands were who's and just wanted them off of you. 

"You guys aren't acting like yourselves, plus we-" a hand slapped over your mouth.

 "The ONLY thing we want to hear out of that slutty mouth of yours, is our names. Got it, Princess?" Shoto questioned you biting down on your neck.

Clothing. Gone. Rain. Pouring. Hands. Uncomfortable. You didn't want this. Not in the slightest. Cocks, one poking your ass, one poking your vagina, and one trying to shove its way into your mouth. Katsuki slapped you causing you to moan and letting Shoto in your mouth. Izuku thrust up into your pussy and Katsuki thrust straight into your ass. Preparation? Nope. Just rapid thrusting in all of your holes. No words dared to come out of your mouth but degrading comments came from the boys. 

"What a beautiful bitch for us" Called Katsuki.

"Her slutty pussy is sucking me in," yelled Izuku. "I'm gonna fill this disrespectful mouth of yours," Shoto said with a grunt.

Thrusting. Quicker and quicker. You didn't want the boys to cum in you because it didn't feel right. 

"No... No... no cum please." You whined out. 

"You don't have a choice do you slut?" Shoto smacked your face and slipped his cock back in your mouth making you gag. 

Even more, thrusting from all three directions. Cum. Down your throat, leaking out of your ass, leaking out of your pussy, and you didn't want this.

"Let's take her home where we can do way more to her and don't have to stay in this shitty rain," Katsuki said getting nods from Izuku and Shoto. 

You wanted to scream, you really did. But you knew this quirk would hopefully wear off soon and you didn't want your boys to be in jail. You just wanted them to cuddle you in their arms...