Different Point Of View (Angst, Fluff)

Loving yourself is really difficult. The way your clothing looks, your body shape, and size, your hair, your personality, sexuality, gender, anything else, it's all very difficult to like. Internal fears of why someone looks at you, or if your boyfriends actually love you, every answer you give yourself is negative. Even as a hero, that makes it extra difficult, you have your fans and your haters. Sometimes the hate really gets to you, the news gets to you, just in general the fame gets to you.

Currently, you were sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter while the boys were out grocery shopping. You started to get at yourself when you saw posts and comments made about you as you were trending because of a villain attack with your husbands yesterday. You decided to get off your phone and take a nap to make it all disappear.

"She only married them for the fame and money" 

"She looks so ugly in her hero costume" 

"Damn she really needs to lose/gain weight"

 "She such a bitch like I wish I could slap her across the face" 

"No way her 'husbands' married her because they love her, like just look at her" 

"If they have kids in the future I really and I mean really hope they don't look like her"

 You couldn't fall asleep. Those thoughts just kept running through your mind, your unworthiness to be with the people you know today. You started to feel tears run down your face and at that moment, you decided that when your husbands came home, you would tell them you wanted a divorce. 

Thirty Minutes Later

You heard the front door open and you started to shake and cry again. This caught the boys' attention as they set down the groceries and came to talk to you and make sure you were ok. You leaned away when one of the three males tried to touch you. 

You stood up facing them, wiping your eyes, and said "I-I want a d-di-divorce." 

All three of your lovers froze. Izuku dropped to his knees and was sobbing. 

Shoto knelt down to comfort him as Katsuki with tears in his eyes firmly said "Babe, why. What did we do wrong?" 

You cried even more telling them it wasn't their fault and that you didn't feel worthy to be in their life and that you felt they didn't actually love you.  

Katsuki looked at you and wrapped you into his arms. 

"Baby girl, we love you so god damn much. All of our worlds and lives would be incomplete without you. Why do you even feel unworthy? You beautiful, kind, amazing, strong, hardworking, loving, funny, adorable, and most definitely sexy as hell." 

Shoto giggled and kissed you and nodded in agreement to Katsuki's statement. 

Izuku stood up and wiped his eyes and said "I just wan-wanna sh-show y-you how much we lo-love you p-puppy."

 Shoto went and started dinner as Katsuki started a bath for the four of you. Izuku undressed you and stepped you in front of the mirror.

He seemed very bold as he stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your hips. 

"Look at this beautiful body you have love. Your tummy is so cute, your cheeks are so squishy, your hands are so soft, your eyes are mesmerizing, your thighs are perfect." 

Katsuki stepped into the room with his own bold statement. 

"Don't forget those plump breasts and that round fat ass she has." 

Shoto giggled in the bedroom entrance, "What they are trying to say is that no matter what you look like, we love you. Now let's take that bath before dinner."

You all took a steamy bath, ate your favorite meal for dinner, and cuddled on the couch watching your favorite Disney movie. You and Izu both fell asleep during the middle of the movie. Once it ended, Sho picked you up as Kat picked up Izu. They carried you both to the bedroom and laid you facing each other. Kat spooned Izu and Sho spooned you. "We love you both," Katsuki and Shoto said in unison before falling into a deep sleep in your big cuddle pile.

Just a reminder that you are beautiful no matter what. You're also VALID. I am here to talk if any of you readers are having a rough time. I am for sure not one to judge as I go through a lot myself. Don't be scared to ever message me :) Olive out o7