Love Song (Fluff)

When you have been pregnant for 9 months already, you seriously are done with carrying a baby around and just want it out. Lo and behold, today was that day. All three of your boys were outside sparing when you started to feel heavy contractions and something warm running down your leg...

"THE BABY IS HERE" you yelled which made all three boys just freeze. 

They were speechless and in shock. 

"Hospital," Todoroki stated still frozen in fear. 

You just rolled your eyes and went to clean yourself up and grab the prepackaged hospital bag.

Once you managed to get the boys into the car and drive, you started having worse and worse contractions. When you arrived at the hospital Katsuki was yelling at nurses that his wife was in labor which just scared them and didn't really help the situation.

8 hours later, a baby girl was born. You were fast asleep in the hospital bed with Izuku laying next to you. He was tired from you almost breaking his hand while pushing the baby out. This left Katsuki and Shoto to decide on a name as they watched the sleeping girl. 

"Aika," Katsuki whispered. 

"Love song, I agree," Shoto stated leaving a small smile on both the males faces watching all their loves sleep peacefully.