Miss You (Smut)

Another request by the amazing BakaAnimeWeeb! Thank you and I hope you enjoy! This one gonna be intense. 

It had been about a month since your last sex session with the boys. All four of you had been really busy lately because of hero work. You guys were often split up and all had different schedules so if you saw each other it was really rare that you would have more than 30 minutes with each other. But tonight was your first time off in a while where all four of you had nothing to do.

You were cooking and your boyfriends were all on the couch watching some show on Netflix you had no care for. You had finished prepping the meal which had been one of the boy's favorite family passed down recipes. So you tossed it into the oven to bake for the next half hour to forty-five minutes.

"I'm gonna take a shower babes if the oven timer goes off just see if the food looks cooked all the way," you shouted heading into your bedroom to get to the shower.

About five minutes later, Katsuki heard the shower turn on from your room.

"Well, I think I'm gonna join her and take a shower myself," he said smirking to himself as he got off the couch. 

Izuku and Shoto decided to follow because they knew that they hadn't spent a ton of time just the four of you. You were surprised when the shower door opened and a nude greenete, dual haired, and blond men were standing there. 

"We just wanted to join you puppy!" Izuku said with a very excited tone, completely unaware of what plans Shoto and Katsuki had.

"We hoped that we could make this shower fun for you as well baby," Shoto said looking over at Katsuki, sharing a smirk.

Shoto walked up to you, grabbing your butt and softly giggling in your ear. He helped wash you up as Katsuki did to Izuku.

Things started to get steamy in the shower and quickly moved to the bed. It seemed as Shoto would dominate you and Katsuki dominated Izuku. Shoto was roughly kissing you grabbing you all over, sliding his hand down to the lower section of your stomach. Katsuki had pinned Izuku's hands above his head, grabbing some rope from the bedside drawer giving some to Shoto and tying Izuku's hands up against the bed frame leaving him helpless, inspiring Sho to do the same to you. 

Shoto and Katsuki towered down on you and Izuku, watching you both squirm naked, embarrassed, and trying to hide yourselves from them.

"Oh, you both are just so precious. Just stay still so we can get a good look at you two," Shoto called grabbing your hips to keep you in place.

Katsuki wasn't taking his time on Izuku and grabbed the lube from the side table and rubbing it between his fingers to take the chill off of it. He prepped his boyfriend and slid himself inside his ass. He started relentlessly fucking Izuku when he was given the approval to move.

You, on the other hand, were being eaten out of by Shoto. He was for sure taking his sweet time on you, sucking and licking your clit. He even decided to tongue fuck you and rub your clit with his hands while looking up at you as you looked down whining. He continued to tease you when he pulled away when you were so very close to your high. Stroking his cock, his tip continuing to hit your damp opening. You looked up at him with pleading eyes for him to just fuck the damn hell out of you.

Sho decided to tease you even more and slowly let himself in your entrance, and VERY slowly thrust in and out of you. You looked over to Izuku seeing his eyes and the look of how he was getting pounded at the edge of his life.

Once all four of you came, tears in both your's and Izuku's eyes, Bakugou and Todoroki decided to switch people for one last round. Bakugou grabbed the vibrator on the side table turning it on high and placing it on your clit. 

"Feels good doesn't it teddy bear?" he said quickly thrusting in you making your back arch. This round lasted real quick for the four of you. You came MULTIPLE times by how fast that Katsuki was fucking you. Izuku was getting a slow pleasurable fuck but damn did it feel good to him.

Once Shoto pulled out of Izuku's ass, he grabbed an anal plug that was your favorite color and popped it into Izuku to keep both Katsuki's and Shoto's cum inside him for a while. You on the other hand were cleaned up by Katsuki, and both your and Izuku's hands were untied and you both felt very free. 

A few minutes later, Katsuki pulled out Izuku's anal plug and told you to eat his ass out and swallow all the cum. Izuku was moaning and squirming up above you as you drank the salty cum out of him. Once you finished, you wiped your mouth and grabbed a wet cloth to clean him off. 

 You immediately cuddled into Izuku and threw the dirty cloth at Shoto for him to deal with. Katsuki snuggled into Izuku's back wrapping his arms around both of you but also gave your ass a hard smack making all three of you laugh. Shoto came back into the room and joined you all in bed, cuddling into your back, and wrapping his arms around just you. You all snuggled into the blanket, knowing that you didn't have to do anything at all tomorrow so you could sleep in and cuddle with the boys all day long.

Wattpad is kinda messing with me today and isn't doing things the way I want them... but here is your weekend update! The longest shot I've done yet!