It's Just A Prank (Fluff, Lime)

Double upload this weekend and I feel ready for next weekend. Probably only one there. But just a short one because I feel this one is better short :) Request by iloveorhateithere

You had everything prepared. This would be the best prank in the history of pranks between you and your boyfriends. You went to the drugstore today and bought a box of pregnancy tests. You took a sharpie and made the test look positive. Now you just had to wait for them to get home from work.

"OH BOYSSSSS. I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU," you yelled down the hallway as the front door opened. Once their shoes were off they came to the living room where you were."What is it dumb ass," Katsuki said while snatching the bag off the table.

They opened the bag and were shocked. "Honey are you serious, I'm gonna be a dad?" Shoto asked while holding your hand. "Baby, this is so awesome," Izuku said while getting up to pull you into a hug. Katsuki stopped him though. "This is a fake positive. She hasn't even used the test." He said while wiping off the sharpie.

Shoto and Izuku looked a little disappointed while you yelled and giggled, "Got you! It was a prank!"

"Oh but baby, we can change that," Katsuki said while standing up and pulling off his t-shirt.

As stated before, "This would be the best prank in the history of pranks between you and your boyfriends."