One Of Those Days (Fluff)

This is my first request given to me by Uka_and_itsu Hope you enjoy! And I hope this is what you're looking for! (I just edited this and make it in the form of you and not her. Idk it was just bothering me and it's easier to write like this)

Wednesdays you should be happy. Why? Because it's the middle of the week of course! Well, today was one of the worst days for you in your entire life. Why you must ask? Let me explain.

Dating the top three students in 1-A isn't easy at all. Especially when you don't feel very strong and feel like you have a pretty worthless quirk. You barely make it to the top 15 in the class. People expect a lot from you.

Obviously you just don't feel worthy for your boyfriends so after school today you went to your dorm without a word. Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki stood at the entrance to the dorms and just looked at each other with confusion.

"What's wrong with her," Katsuki scoffed.

Shoto looked at him with a blank face and said, "I don't know but its probably something you did." 

That sent the Pomeranian into a rage leaving Izuku to block him from the dual haired boy.

After letting Katsuki calm down, Izuku mentioned that they should go check on you and make sure you are ok. As they walked down the hall to get to the dorm, the boys could hear muffled sobs coming from your room. This causes them to sprint to your door and break it down. Obviously you got scared and screamed.

You just looked at them angrily, turned around facing the wall, and started to sob again. Izuku started to worry and was mumbling about how to make you feel better. 

Katsuki bluntly stated, "what's wrong you shitty girl." 

That just made you cry harder. Shoto just smacked him across the head walking towards his crying girlfriend to rub you back and console you.

"What's wrong baby?" Shoto asked in a whisper. 

"I-Its n-nothing" you answered in a sob. 

Izuku walked over and stated, "Puppy, it's not nothing if you're sitting here crying."

 Katsuki also walked over in front of you wiping your tears away and giving you a light kiss on the forehead.

"I just... I'm not worthy to be your guy's girlfriend. You three are the top in 1-A and I'm not anywhere near being as strong as you. I'm so weak and you have to constantly worry about me and—" you were cut off by Izuku kissing your lips abruptly. 

As he pulled away Katsuki started to explain. 

"Teddy Bear... you mean so much to us three and we didn't fall for you just because of how strong or weak you are. We know you can handle yourself and will become an excellent hero but that wont stop us from protecting you."

This made you blush and give him a small kiss. 

"Can we cuddle now?" Shoto butted in making Izuku, Katsuki, and you laugh out loud and leaving Shoto with a frowning face. 

You pushed Shoto down so he was laying on your bed and laid on his chest. Izuku snuggled up on Shotos left with Katsuki on his right.

 All you could think about before falling asleep that night was how lucky you are having all three of your favorite boys caring about her and keeping you warm.