TikTok Crap(Fluff, Lime)

This was requested by iloveorhateithere I hope yall enjoy! Happy Easter and we have made it to April!

As a pro hero, being on social media really can boost up your ranking sometimes and gives you more popularity. You had Instagram and Twitter for years and they have been the same old same old. But now there was something "new".

Tiktok has been trending for a while now and you had just caved into downloading it onto your phone. You thought it would be boring until you were on the app for hours on end. There were so many dances and trends and pets and just everything on this platform that there could be.

You wanted to try a new trend that was surfacing, which was a prank where you would act like you got a call and some guy would say something through the audio. So you planned to prank the boys that night after dinner when you would be relaxing and watching television.

"Oh Kacchan, thank you for the wonderful dinner tonight! You are such a good cook," Izuku praised Katsuki with a kiss on the cheek.

"Tsk, it was whatever, you always say that after a meal," Katsuki scoffed with a very noticeable blush as you giggled.

Once the dishes were cleaned or put in the dishwasher, and everybody was chilling on the couch watching whatever show was on the TV when they turned it on, you knew this was the time to go. You pulled out your phone and got the secret audio up on your phone.

"Yo, what's good shawty? Your man still around?" The audio calling, and you acted like the boys weren't supposed to hear what they just heard.

There were now three pairs of eyes watching you intently. One of the pairs had a very possessive look in them, another with a soft sad look, and the third with a disappointed look to them. Katsuki got up real quick and stomped over to you snatching your phone out of your hand. You laughed as Katsuki realized it was a prank and glared at you.

"This dumbass was just pranking us and used an audio to make us jealous", He said as he turned around and threw your phone over his shoulder, and went to sit down next to Izuku who was cuddling with him beforehand.

Everyone just went back to the way they were before and you went and snuggled into Shoto's side and peppered kisses on his chest as a promise you would never leave him for someone else and as a reassurance that nothing bad would happen to him again.

About a week later, you saw another trend on TikTok that you wanted to try. This one you knew would probably end badly for you but you thought it would be really funny to see the boys' reaction. So as they were working in the bedroom, you went and took a shower. Once you finished you dried your hair and put whatever products on that you normally do after a shower. For this trend, there was no reason to put clothes on so you picked up your phone and started recording. 

You dropped the towel you were wearing and walked into the bedroom. When you walked in, you were first met with a pair of green eyes. They looked down at your breasts and let out grabby hands, wanting them in his mouth at that moment. Then you were met with two other pairs of eyes who looked at you with devilish intentions.

"Go bring her over here so I can get what I want!" Izuku said still reaching at you with his muscular arms.

Both Katsuki and Shoto made their way towards you and picked you up. Shoto threw you on the bed as Katsuki grabbed your phone and realized you were recording. Izuku was already sucking on his "prize for doing his work," as he thought.

"Our girl here was recording us," Katsuki said, "So I think she would enjoy it if we recorded what was to come next." He finished with a huge smirk on his face as you had a small look of horror in your eyes.

"Blasty, I think you should start recording now," Shoto said as he lit a fire in his hand and brought it very close to your special place and used his other hand to pull Izuku off, his eyes looking at Sho and his tongue reaching for what he just had in his mouth.

You for sure knew this was gonna end in something spicy, but you never thought it would get THIS rough. Guess you should have known.