Quirks Part 1 (Fluff)

Uh, well it's been a few weeks. Oopsies. Just got a job and have kinda forgotten that I have stuff to post here on Wattpad LMAO sorry. I'm writing ahead so I can just press publish on the weekends. Also lost power in the middle of writing this. :) This was requested by iloveorhateithere so I decided to split it into two separate parts as it kinda had two ideas. Anyway, enjoy!

THIRD-PERSON

There was a knock on the front door. Strange as they weren't expecting anyone to come over. (Y/N) should still be at work and they weren't expecting any company. Katsuki shared a glance with Izuku with question in his eyes. Izuku just shrugged and went to open the door. To his surprise, there was Kirishima with, a baby?

"Uh, hey. Um, this is yours. It's (Y/n)." Kirishima said with a bit of sweat running down his forehead.

Izuku just stared at him. He was joking, right? Right? There was then a hand was placed onto his shoulder and he looked at the man behind him with shock.

"Look, I really have to go. She was hit by a quirk and it should wear off in about 3-4 days. At least we think. I have to go help capture the guy who did it. I just didn't want to leave her out there. Bye." Kirishima quickly stated while shoving (Y/N) into Izukus's arms and running away.

He stood there, dumbfounded. A few days?! A FEW DAYS?!?! They didn't have anything for a baby. They weren't prepared for this!

"Looks like ill give Icy-Hot a call to pick some extra items up," Katsuki said, walking away from Izuku to give Shoto, who was at the store, a phone call.

Shoto finally made it home, about 45 minutes after the call. Besides the groceries of food, he bought a Dynamite onesie, a Deku onesie, a few other hero outfits, soft baby foods, diapers, one pair of black shoes, a portable crib, and a booster seat for the kitchen table. Plus a few stuffed animals and fluffy blankets.

"Thank god your here halfy, she was getting fussy," Katsuki said as he passed (Y/N) to Izuku to hold for the millionth time today.

Shoto was kinda in a daze when he realized that he wasn't falling for a dumb prank today. He would constantly get pranked to buy things and go out of his way to get something, but they weren't lying this time. 

(Y/N) babbled in Izuku's arms as she reached for the toys Katsuki was pulling out of the bag. Izuku walked over to the counter where the bags were and observed for himself. He giggled to himself as he noticed the onesies.

"Looks like we will have some fun dressing her up," Katsuki said with a growing smirk as he pulled the clothes out. 

"She's going to look so cute! Awww Kacchan, look at this cute little crib!" Izuku said as he rummaged through the collection of items, not noticing (Y/N) wiggle in his arms and wanting to go to Shoto.

The reason (Y/N) wanted to go to Shoto was because he seemed sad. Almost nervous to be taking care of his girlfriend as a child. What if he did something wrong and when she changed back she remembered and hated him for it? Izuku absently mindedly passed (Y/N) over to Shoto while continuing to be mesmerized by the groceries. 

(Y/N) was so happy to be in Shoto's arms. She smiled as she snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. He froze. He was terrified, to say the least. Why wouldn't he be? His girlfriend was precious, and now she was more precious and fragile. She is a baby for god's sake. 

He relaxed when he saw that Katsuki had set up the crib and was making Deku help carry it to the bedroom. Shoto followed while stroking (Y/N)'s head and comforting her to sleep. Once it was placed, Shoto laid her down and covered her in a fluffy blanket.

"Look at her cute little sleeping face!" Izuku said as he was finishing tucking her in.

"We finally have a bit of a break from her until she wakes up." Katsuki sighed while walking into the kitchen to finish making dinner for the night.

Let's just say that (Y/N) was a bit of a brat the whole time. She wouldn't eat without making a HUGE mess. She would throw her toys around EVERYWHERE. She would hit and bite Kacchan and Deku. She would only be calm and nice with Shoto. When she finally turned back, she had three exhausted boys in her house who felt so bad for her parents when they raised her.