It Was Funnier In My Head (Smut, Fluff)

Request by iloveorhateithere Just a pretty quick one today!

The current lovemaking came to a stop. Why? Let me explain.

You and Izuku were getting dicked downed. Katsuki slamming Izuku and Shoto slamming you. It was planned to just be a quickie but you were about 3 rounds in by now.

You started giggling so loudly all of a sudden. That didn't stop Shoto but he was pretty confused.

"What are you laughing about baby?" Shoto asked as he looked two the other two boys seeing one also confused and the other crying.

"I- I- just thought- of- a- really- funny joke," you said between laughs and breaths.

"Well spit it out then dumbass," Katsuki scoffed while thrusting harder into Izuku.

"Fine. Sex is like math. Add the bed. Subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply," you said crying with laughter.

"Ok so that's it I'm done and I'm gonna go cold shower," Katsuki said pulling out of Izuku suddenly.

Shoto followed and asked if he could join Katsuki and received a yes.

"Hey, but we didn't-" you started.

"You made me soft and ruined it," Katsuki said backing up into the bathroom peeking over Shoto's shoulder.

You and Izuku looked at each other and he looked pretty mad at you. Note to self, no jokes during sex.