The Not So Perfect Date (Fluff, Angst)

Everything that could have gone wrong, did. Of course. Just your luck that you couldn't have just a nice night out with your husbands. First, it was the damn outfit you put on. It ripped. Looks like your hips were just a bit too big.

So you changed. You put on a pretty and flowy dress. While outside on your way to the restaurant, the wind blew it up and everybody could see what you were hiding. Katsuki of course had to growl and yell at anybody who dared to look. But Izuku was nosebleeding because he had seen the surprise you had in store for them later.

Then, at the restaurant, you had to wait for what felt like forever. Then when the waitress came to fill up your water glasses, she "accidentally" knocked your glass over causing the water to dump all over you and your dress. Again, Katsuki growled and got all angry but thankfully you had Shoto who could dry you off and Izuku could try and calm the angry husband down. 

When you had finished up at the restaurant, you wanted to take the men out for ice cream at a place they have been begging to go to for weeks. And again, it just HAD to be hot outside so your ice cream melted and dropped to the ground. At that point, you just gave up.

With tears in your eyes, you said, "I'm so sorry this date night didn't turn out good at all. We have just been so busy and I wanted a night to go out and do relaxing things but I guess I don't have the universe on my side tonight. I'm just gonna walk home. You guys can stay out and do whatever you want but I'm just done for tonight."

The boys just stared blankly at you. Then Katsuki started to laugh. 

"Babe, tonight has been one of the best nights ever. We just got to chill and do things with you. We aren't going to leave you to go home alone. I say we go with you and we can take a hot warm shower and finish the night off with a romcom."

Izuku and Shoto said their agreements. So, you all walked back home, took a nice sexy "shower" and headed off for the bed to sleep, cuddle, and watch a stupid movie. It may have started off pretty horrible but it didn't end so bad.

HI! I apologize for not updating last weekend but I just didn't have any motivation. I've been quarantined this week and have had nothing to do the past few days. Now is the time to leave a TON of recommendations if you wish. I have no ideas for this book and I've been relying on you all. Love you much and I hope you enjoyed it.