Champagne (Fluff, Lime)

3/3 posted! This was a request by purplerain229 Enjoy y'all!

You made sure that before the wedding day, everyone had their bags packed. You went shopping and spent a good chunk of money for your tropical, honeymoon.

There were no words to describe how excited you were but how tired you were. It was a crazy month. You had to deal with everything for the wedding, work, and then have the wedding. But you couldn't wait to have a week of downtime with your boys.

Sweet old Hawaii. Such beautiful sunny weather with just the perfect amount of wind to make it comfortable. The first stop was the hotel room of course. Your boys decided it was probably a good idea to find a hotel with a penthouse-type room, just in case ;).

But you didn't even want to check out the room. You grabbed Izuku's wrist before he could examine the room and pulled him to the elevator. Shoto and Katsuki knew what was next. The beach of course.

You ran down the walkway and straight towards the water where you immediately put your feet in the perfect spot.

You held the boys captive there for hours but of course, Katsuki was the drink man. He would go and get you your perfect tropical island drink.

After the beach, you all went back to the room to get ready for the typical Hawaiian dinner. You know, the ones from the commercials and TV shows. But it was so much better in person.

But the boys were definitely giving you a little much to drink. And you started getting "tipsy." After dinner, they took you back to the hotel room in which you had a wonderful night. The boys were definitely smart for thinking of a room with no neighbors for sure ;)