Leave Me Alone (Angst, Fluff)

Requested by iloveorhateithere Short one again, sorry!

Sometimes work could be stressful. I mean, you had a lot of people looking up to you, and you always expected to be perfect. It didn't help that you had gotten into a pretty bad argument. It was stupid but the boys were still mad at you.

You went and stayed at Ochako's for a few nights but you more than missed the snuggles at night. You constantly needed attention and this was difficult for you. You laid in bed for the third night, starting up at the ceiling.

What if they don't love me anymore? What if they hate me? What if they want to break up? What if they don't want me to come back? Are they thinking about me? Do they even care I'm gone?

The questions were ongoing. Tears had started to shed from your face. Ochako heard the noise from outside the room and called up the boys. A knock came on the bedroom door.

"Mind if I come in?" Ochako asked while slowly opening the door. You just nodded back.

"Wanna talk?" She asked again. And you shook your head no. You really didn't want to talk.

About 5 minutes later you heard a knock on the front door. Uraraka got up and went to answer the door. She pointed towards the bedroom where you were and you heard 3 pairs of shoes come towards you.

You stared at the door and saw your boys, the next thing you knew you received a kiss on the forehead by Shoto and were scooped up into Katsuki's arms. There were so many words exchanged for a bit and you knew you wouldn't be able to escape.

"We missed you, sweetie. It wasn't the same without you" Izuku said as he grabbed your hand and held it the whole way home.