Jealousy (Fluff)

Request by AngelicDevil350
Hope you enjoy!

Having a hot-headed and possessive boyfriend wasn't bad. The worst part is when his attitude rubbed off on your other two boys. And that's just what happened to you today.

You were hanging out with your girlfriends and some girls from class 1-B showed up. Following them was Monoma. You and Monoma really didn't get along but that was because he was constantly making fun of your boyfriends and asking you out all of the time. So you had a feeling one of the two was about to happen now.

He called you over to an empty hallway and your boyfriends were more than curious to find out what was going on. Monoma had then kabedoned you against the wall pinning your arms next to your head. As soon as Monoma started leaning closer to your face, Bakugou yelled down the hallway scaring both you and Monoma. 

"BITCH. GET YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF OUR GIRLFRIEND OR ELSE."

Although Monoma was the one to fight back, it was three against one here so he had no choice but to leave in disappointment. Izuku just ran up to you and hugged you. Shoto just trying to control his fire quirk after being so angry. Bakugou then pulled Izuku off of you as he picks you up bridal style making you let out a soft squeak.

Once the boys and you made it home, Katsuki threw you onto the couch and walked away still angry. Shoto walked up to your putting his head on your neck leaving soft kisses there. You looked over at Katsuki whispering something to a red-faced Izuku and raised an eyebrow as he started to approach you. Izuku reached the other side of your neck leaving hickeys and kisses making Shoto do the same to show his dominance.  With you quietly moaning, Katsuki left the room giggling leaving you stuck with the two boys for now knowing he would for sure have his own turn with you later.