Fallen Down (Angst)

This is written in 3rd person :) I recommend listening to the song above while you read this.

It had been a weird day. Just sitting and talking at the park in the sun at mid-day today. Don't get them wrong. It was beautiful out today but, it was one they hated most. The three boys, each of different personalities, sat there. They had fallen silent. Enjoying the beautiful weather and sharing how they were feeling. 

This day was their least favorite. They never said there was a particular reason they were down. A fan of theirs would come up to them, ask for an autograph or picture, and ask why they had looked so down. "Ah? Now, why would you say that on such a beautiful day today! The sun is shining and the birds are singing!" That forced smile disappeared as soon as the young child had left.

What a sad day it was. Bakugou, the best cook in the house, burned the excellent breakfast he was making for his lovers and himself. This was something that had never happened before. Of course, him being the man he is, he stomped off to his shared room to sulk of his imperfection. His current wish was to be around his favorite person. Now, where had they gone off to? He hated to think of that.

This was a very strange day for Izuku Midoryia. He was writing notes about who knows what outside when he got chills. There was no wind. There was no cold. Now how in the world could he have gotten those chills? He pondered and started mumbling. He came up with an answer only he could believe was true.

Shoto had never had a day as scary as this one. Terrifying flashbacks had hit his mind constantly. The poor guy never slept last night. He wasn't able to think properly even this morning. He couldn't focus on anything. This had never happened to him before. Shoto never knew how to really deal with his feelings. He still didn't to this day. Except, there was this one person, who could help him always and he never knew how they were so magical. Sadly, he would never see them again.

It had been one year. One tragic, horrible, and hopeless year. Three poor boys. Each with their own stories. Each with their own misses. One good thing, they had gotten married. Except they were made fun of. Oh well. At least they loved each other. At that park, they looked deeply into one another's eyes. Each set of eyes contained that feeling of loss. From what? Oh yea, that's right. How could they have forgotten. The fallen angel.

A tombstone out there read, "Y/N Todoroki. May she rest with glory and beautiful smiles that will be missed."

The three boys, each with different personalities cried as they visited the grave. This marked the one-year anniversary of the girl of their dreams. She died in a fatal accident at work while on patrol. Each male set down a single flower. They were dried flowers from her wedding bouquet.

Little did the males know, behind them was the fallen angel. The one who lost her humane wings in the world. A beautiful glowing light was all that angel produced. She was the reason for the chills she gave Izuku Midoryia earlier that day. She was the reason the boys felt a sudden warmth at the visit of their lover's grave.

Y/N Todoroki. The fallen angel. An angel who had lost her wings in the human world. The angel who always followed the three males with opposite personalities around. Before she passed, she had told them a story when they had very first met.

"When a person is lost, they become a beautiful angel. One who shall follow you until eternity. This angel maybe be a person you know or a total stranger. But, that angel is your soulmate. A person may have met their soulmate before they died, or they will meet their soulmate in the afterlife. Not all angels have a beautiful story though. Angels are filled with grace. Yet, a tear will fall from an emotionless face. That will be the fallen angel. Now how does an angel fall you might ask? Tragedy. That angel was never able to complete something they needed to in human life. You will see those angels a lot. They contain no wings, yet they are still angels..."

This story followed the boys everywhere as their love passed. 

The story, of the angel who had fallen down.