Quirks Part 2 (Smut)

Triple Upload hopefully coming at you this weekend! Requested by iloveorhateithere

Ok, you had to have been kidding right? RIGHT? Why is it always you to be hit by the damn quirks? It was almost sorta funny. You never had a way to solve these quirks and normally had to wait them out. Except this one wasn't that funny.

A raging heat was in your pants wanting some attention. Hell, you were in the middle of a road during a villain battle. No way you could do anything here. But your body was just so weak that you fell to the ground.

"Damn it." You couldn't let the TV reporters see that the villain got the best of you, especially with a quirk like that.

You got up and yelled to Kirishima, "Hey! I got hit! I'm going to call for backup, try to keep him here!"

You knew Kirishima was a strong guy and would have no problem waiting with the villain while you called for help.

You walkie-talkie into the agency and let them know what was going on. Once it all went through and you knew they were sending a backup, you sprinted into an alleyway to make it back home.

You opened the front door and slammed it shut. You ran to the first body you could find.

"Please," you begged while looking up and finding heteroaromatic eyes.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked while grabbing your elbows to keep you on your feet.

You looked towards the bedroom and looked back at him with pleading eyes. At that point, he knew exactly what was about to happen. You heard the sound of socks padding down the wooden floor and you turned around.

"Honey your home!" Izuku's voice cried as he ran to hug you and smashed his face in between your breasts.

You moaned. You were almost embarrassed as you looked at a red-faced Izuku and turned to see a smirking Shoto. He grabbed your cheeks and smashed his lips to yours. You melted into the arms of Izuku behind you.

Izuku went for your neck as you felt a loss of hands from your face. That's when you heard a zipper and a push/pull from both men. Towards the bedroom, you go.

Minutes went by of kissing and touching and begging and removal of clothing. That was until you had a big dick in your pussy and a big one in your mouth.

Tears left your eyes as you moaned in pleasure. This was satisfying you so much but it wasn't enough. Shoto took his dick out of your mouth to let you breathe and praise you. You gasped but immediately shoved your tongue out of your mouth and looked up at him with the most desperate puppy eyes.

"More," you moaned with your breasts bouncing and groans still erupting.

"Holy fuck," he yelled as he got up and looked at Deku. "We are switching right fucking now." Izuku obeyed.

With a slap to your pussy, and a quick shove in, it was insane thrusting. You couldn't move. You couldn't even stop your moans. Izuku did that for you.

With you moaning around Izuku's dick and clenching around Shoto's, you came so hard. You practically screamed around Izuku. That made him moan really loudly and he pulled out of your mouth.

"Ah, fuck, cum on her tits Zuku," Shoto said while picking up his speed more.

Deku listened and came all over your tits. You grabbed his thigh as you felt another orgasm reaching you. And you came again. With one final slap of hips and a really loud moan, Shoto came inside you.

The sound of panting filled the room. You all stayed the way you were for a few minutes.

"Filthy girl. Deku, clean up the mess you made with your mouth while I go get something to wipe her down." Shoto said while pulling out.

"IM HOME," Katsuki yelled as he walked through the door.

Where was everyone? He searched all around until he got to the bedroom. He opened the door to see Izuku frozen with his tongue out above your tits and Shoto walking out of the bathroom with a wet rag.

"Fuck I always miss the good stuff. Guess it's my turn now." Katsuki said as he smirked and started taking off his vest.