Ch.7✨

No one's pov:

*After a few minutes*

Mui  is now at the boiling room. 

Kamaji is still inside his dream land, sleeping.

The long haired boy looked around the room, searching for his shoes that he left yesterday.

'Huh?Where is my shoes? I remember I put them there yesterday.'He wonders, scratching his head in confusion.

*squeak*

Mui looked around, finding the source of the noice.

Slowly, some little black creatures pushed his shoes out from the holes together.

I'm impressed!

They are surely strong!

'Thank you!' Mui quietly thanked them, as he don't want to wake Kamaji up from his sleep.

*squeak*

The creatures sqeaked goodbye to him, jumping up and down.

Mui gently smiled at the sight and waved back.

*

*time skip by Mikela burnt a toast while attempting to make herself some food*

At the bridge ~

Creepily, a black shadow started to appear bit by bit on the bridge.

The name of the creature is no face. 

It wore a white mask all the time since he doesn't have a face in reality, he is voiceless too, unless he swallowed a spirit or a human in his belly.

When Mui go on the bridge, no face immediately noticed the human boy.

 He started to stare at the human, wondering what should he do next.

Mui flinched a bit, since he noticed that someone is staring at him in a certain distance.

'What is this? I better leave here faster.' Mui thought as he speed up.

And lowered his head to run over the bridge.

 After he is over the bridge, he looked for the presence of the strange creature again. 

Weirdly, it is nowhere found in his sight.

'How weird?' Mui thought when someone tapped his shoulder out of nowhere, making him jump a little since of fright.

He looked around and he saw Mika standing there, looking at him.

'Come.' Mika said with a smile before Mui can ask her anything.

The two walked passed a lot of beautiful bushes along their way,

And reached the pig pen where Yuichiro is at.

Mika pointed at the pen nearby them with only a pig pen and lightly nodded.

Mui quickly run to the pen without thinking.

'Yuichirou! It's me ! It is Mui!' Mui yelled.

But the pig doesn't give him a response, and kept on snoring.

'Did anything happened to my twin?' Mui asked worriedly, looking at the spirit girl.

'Not much. He just ate a lot and now he is sleeping, he already forgot once he was a human.' Mika answered, not looking at him.

Tears flow out from Mui's mint eyes after hearing the last part.

'DON'T EAT TOO MUCH OR NOT THE PEOPLE HERE WILL EAT YOU!!! I WILL SAVE YOU AS FAST AS I CAN!!! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!' Mui burst into tears and ran away, not bearing to look at his brother once again.