Ch.15✨

Muichirou's pov:

I missed Mikela dearly. Why do I leave the spirit world? Why I have to make this choice? Now, the mirror is closed the past two years. When can I see Sora and Mikela again? I missed this two girls ... a lot.

I want to meet haku too( Mikela's brother), what does he look like? He must be 14 like me.

Then that means... Mikela and Sora are 13... how do they look like? Are they taller or prettier?

Anyway, I'll try tonight to get through the mirror. I hope I will see them today.

I think while tying the light blue hairband Zeniba gave me and put on the earring Mikela gave me. I took my phone with me and I left for a jog, to the kohaku river,  to visit  Mikela and kohaku's spirit.

'Mikela, I'm going to try tonight through the mirror again. Please wait for me.' I whispered gently to the water.

***************

Back at the spirit world 

Mikela's pov:

I feel Muichirou's presence again. In my brother's river.

'Hey, mikki(this is what haku calls Mikela) what are you thinking?' Haku asked me.

'Nothing, I am just thinking of my human friend, I feel his presence again beside your river.' I answered.

'I really want to meet him! I missed chihiro too. But I haven't seen her for two years, the same time as yours... hah... when can we see them again?' Haku signed.

'Muichirou said that he will try tonight to cross the mirror, looks like he doesn't forget our promise!' Mikela's smiles.

'Of course, I feel his presence everyday... but chihiro.. did she forget us?..' Haku sounds sad.

'I bet she doesn't!' I smiled.

'Hope so.... anyway , wish muichirou good luck for crossing the mirror, we always don't know when it will open.' Haku finally looked better.

'Then let's keep on practicing our magic and spells!' I grinned evilly.

'Oh no! I almost forget about it! Heheh.' Haku laughed awkwardly. I knew my brother..  he is not a spirit that can concentrate.

'Then practice now!' I yelled.

'Got it!' He gives me a playful punch and take out all his magic books.

'Muichirou, what are you doing now? I miss you a lot! Hope to see you tonight, if the mirror is willing to open' I look at the sunset and thought.

But I doesn't know that Muichirou is doing the same thing too...

*************

At the human world...

Muichirou is now at the front of the mirror. He took the medicine Sora gave him and swallows it .

'Right, I'm going in!' He held his breath and ran through the gate...

Surprisingly, the mirror has opened, he is back!

***********

Muichirou's pov:

I'm back! The grassland is as pretty as before. I have to hurry to the bathhouse now, it's getting dark and the water will come out.

I reached the streets full of restaurants and the lanterns are lighting. 

Ahhh, I miss this place a lot ! Mikela! I'm coming!

'Welcome to the bath... hey you are a human!' That frog screamed.

'Wait? You forget me? ' I think