Ch.17✨

While Muichirou is sweetly kissing Mikela, he didn't notice that someone had watched them the whole time...

***************

No one's pov:

'Omg! What are they doing?' Sora think.

'Boo!' Haku scared her.

'Ahhh, oh.. it is you, you scared me!' Sora laugh softly.

'What are you doing here?' Haku asked, he is very curious.

'Looking at the couple...teehee..' Sora giggles softly, not wanting Muichirou to notice her. Since she is hiding in a bush near them.

'Oh, Wait.. Mikela???' Haku widens his eyes.

'And the boy with long hair? What are they doing.' Haku asked.

'We should wait, please stay quiet! I don't want them to spot us.' Sora smiled dangerously at Haku. 'Don't dare you move!' 

'Ahhhh, sorry..' Haku shuttered. He have to admit, he is afraid of Sora's glare.

Just then, they heard something. They immediately perked up their ears and listen to the person they are spying at.

'Mikela...' Muichirou speaks.

'How dare he...' Haku's face reddens.

'I tell you to stay quiet! This is the first warning... if you don't listen to me, you will see hell!' Sora smiled and said in a dangerous tone, while putting her index finger in front of Haku's lips.

'Damn it!' Haku thought.' Wait, what Sora is doing? Isn't it an indirect kiss?!' His face is now steaming

'It is so embarrassing! For him to ask those questions in front of other people!' Muichirou  continued.

'You are right.' Mikela nodded.

'What?! Mikki, how dare you?!' Haku whisper shouted.

'Remember what I told you?' Sora smiled dangerously.

'Ahhh , yes... I'm sorry.' Haku whispered.

'Although I told you 2 years ago, I still want to tell you here.' Mikela suddenly blushes madly.

'Huh? What?!' Haku thought.

'I..' and she kisses Muichirou on his cheek.

'Chu..'

'What do she think she is doing?!' Haku thought.

'I love you and I really do, I waited you for so long, and you too, visiting my brother's river everyday to chat with us. I never stop believing you to fillfull your promise, but.. you do, at last , I'm soo happy!' Mikela confessed.

'What?!' Sora and Haku widened their eyes.

Muichirou suddenly looks at Mikela seriously and started,

'Mikela, I love you since I first see you, you have grown into a pretty woman. I'm so happy about it, I'm sorry I failed you, making you to wait for me 2 years. I'm so sorry.' Muichirou said.

'It's...ok..' Mikela stammered.' As long as you are here now!' She smiled.

'Oooh, so romantic!' Sora smiled while Haku hit the top of her head.

 'Oww, Baka! What are you doing?!' Sora scolded.

'They started to speak again! Shut up and listen!' Haku shushed.

'You...' Mikela stops when Muichirou kisses her left cheek. She want to die at that moment.

'How dare you kiss me without telling me?!' Mikela playfully smiled.