Ch.14✨

Muichirou's pov:

'There is something I want to tell you back.' Mikela saids with a blush.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I love you too.' Mikela whispered into my ear.

My face immediately heats up. What ? She heard me? Heard me whispering in her ear?

Oh my! Her hearing is very good!

I want to die at the point when she kissed my on my cheeks. I kissed her back, at her forehead. Her face is much redder.

'We will see each other one day.. I will miss you... very much..' Mikela said.

'Me too!' I promised.

'Let's have a group hug!' Sora cut in. 'It may be the last time!' She sticks her tongue.

'Sora!' Both Mikela and I shouted.

Then we hugged.

'Now you should leave, and don't look back.' Both of the girls say at the same time.

'I will miss you... Mikela.. and Sora..'I thought , and i left.

'I will treasure the earring Mikela give me.' I think and someone interrupted me.

'Hey what are you doing, Mui?' Yuichiro teased.

'Let's go back!' Yuichiro said.

'Ok...' muichirou replied and left.

*****************

Actually, the girls are watching the whole time.

'Muichirou...' Mikela thought.

Sora comforted her by patting her shoulders and hug her.

'You guys will see each other one day! Since I believe fate exists, if you to are mean to be together, you will see him again. But don't know where and don't know when.'

'You said that like two years ago, but.. I waited for a long time. I'm not a patient person.' Mikela sniffed.

'Calm down! I think that Muichirou won't like to see you in this condition, bestie.' Sora groans.

'Maybe you are right.' Mikela sighs.

**********

Back at human world:

Muichirou turned his head around and look at the entrance if the mirror. It has just been a few minutes that Mikela and him separated and he is already missing her.

'We will see each other one day, Mikela, Wait for me! To fillfull this promise!' Muichirou says in his heart, and left the mirror.