Ch.8✨

Lin's pov:

Oi!Where is that brat? 

I cannot find his stupid ass anywhere in the bathhouse.

 Maybe he went away to somewhere when I was asleep...

Oh shit!

 Why I'm worried about a little brat like him? 

Aren't he is just a normal human who is wandering around here?

Well, whatever-

He won't hear the end of me after he got back here.

Take that you little brat!

Let's see if you still dare to leave here without my permission, heh.

*

No one's pov:

After some running, Mui finally arrived at his room.

Or I mean-

The yuna's room.

And a not so happy Lin is waiting for him outside the door.

Mui immediately gulped nervously, since he knew he is going to be into trouble this time.

Lin glared at him, like her gaze is piercing his soul.

'S-Scary.' Mui thought while sweat is dripping from his hair.

'YOU- YOU LiL BRAT! WHERE HAD YOU BEEN?!' Lin roared loudly, scaring Mui with her intensely loud voice.

'Uh oh... it doesn't sounds good...' Muichirou started to regonise that the aroma around the room is not quite right.

'I'm sorry..heheh.' Muichirou said nervously while helping the yunas to clear of the tatamis.

'You are dead next time, you hear me?' Lin gave him a death glare.

Mui gulped, it doesn't sound good.

'H- hai!' Mui sweat dropped before he bowed.

*time skip by Mui challenging Mika in a broom fight*

'Lin and Mui, go to clean the big tub please!' A toad said.'What?! Aren't those toads suppose to do that?' Lin choked on her words, and made a nasty looking face.

'It is the orders from Yubaba,  not mine.' The toad smirked, while rolling his eyes, wanting to see what is the girl's reaction about this.

'That damn old hag..' Lin uttered, gripping her broom hardly in anger.

Mui looked very confused.

'Lin..' He started.

Causing the yuna to turn back.

'Huh-?'

'What does the big tub looks like?' Mui innocently asked.

Lin immediately sighed in disbelief.

'That brat-'

'You will see yourself after we get there.' Lin slightly shook her head, face palming about this.

The long haired male just nodded at the yuna, before following her by her tracks.

*

At the big tub:

Before they can even enter the room of the big tub, Mui can already smell how stinky the aura in that room.

'Wow! The big tub is incredibly dirty!' Mui squeezes his nose, almost puked at the sight in front of him.