Ch.22✨

Tanjiro's pov:

'Haha! Oh I see!' I laughed.

Along with my imoto.

'Looks like your life here is amazing!' Nezuko smiles.

'Yes! I work with those black soots, I enjoy working ...HEY! YOU BLACK SOOTS! CONCENTRATE AT YOUR OWN BUSINESS!' Kamaji shouted at the black soots that looked at Nezuko.

'Kamaji!' A voice greeted.

It's a girl! She have long black hair along with another person at her back.

Ah, no. It is two persons.

They are shouting at each other.

Then I see a familiar person with teal tips.

'Muichirou?'

'Tanjiro!' Muichirou stopped shouting at the poor girl  and ran to me.

'Muichirou! Are you here the whole time?' I asked while hugging him.

'It is just the second day!' Muichirou pouted.

'I have a good time chatting with Kamaji!' My eyes sparkled.

'Yes  he is kind!' Muichirou grinned.

'Err, hi?' Sora(Ryu) asked

'Do you still remember that we are here?'

'Ahh, gomen!' I quickly separated from Muichirou.

'May I ask you, why are you two here?' Muichirou asked.

'Ahh, since Nezuko insists we should cross the red tunnel!' I then looked at Nezuko.

'Hey! Don't look me! You said yes too!' Nezuko immediately defended.

'Ahh, ok, you win this time.' I frowned and Nezuko cheered.

'Btw, I think Muichirou have something to tell you.' The girl with long black hair told me,

'He have something to tell you and your imoto.'

'Can I know who are you?' I asked politely.

'I am Nigihaiyami Mikela, as known as the kohaku river's imoto, I'm a river spirit, nice to meet you!' The girl grinned.

'Be careful, she is one of the powerful spirits.' Kamaji added.

'And I'm Ryu, and my real name is Akashi Sora. I'm as known as the snow spirit and nice to meet you too! Humans!'Sora smiled.

'She is very powerful too!' Kamaji said.

'Oh wow!' Nezuko smiled.

'It is so nice to meet you!' Nezuko smiled and hugged the snow spirit, the spirit doesn't hesitate and hugged back.

I grinned when I saw Nezuko was smiling happily.

'And I'm Mui, and my real name Muichirou. And I'm as known as......a human that came here two years ago.' Muichirou played along with the two spirit girls.

'Be careful, if you hurt him, the whole bathroom will take revenge and you will never go back to the human world.' Kamaji joked.

'No need to introduce yourself, Mui, everyone here knows you.' Mikela laughed and back hugged muichirou.

Are they a thing? Ahh, nono, it's rude to think about that.

'Are you asking us that what are Mui and I?' Suddenly Mikela walked to me.

'Emmm, i..' I stammered.

'We are... I don't really know, it's a bit embarrassing.' She blushed and so did Muichirou.