Two years later✨

A little information:

Now Mikela and Sora is 13 years old. Two of the has grown into pretty girls(especially  Mikela)

Muichirou is 14 years old now, he is now a lot taller and more handsome. He now lives alone since Yuichiro has gone to study at England and barely comes back to visit.

He is now very lonely and he barely has any friends , he never stop believing Mikela and Sora will fillfull their promises. But days become weeks, weeks become years. He has never seen or heard of her for two whole years. He is now wearing the earring that Mikela gave him(since he pierced one side of his ear)

He miss her dearly and he decided to find her himself one day.

********************

At school:

'Hey, let's play truth or dare!' Muichirou suggests.

'Good idea!' A boy called Tanjiro smiled.

'I love this idea too!' Zenitsu said.

'Me three!' Nezuko smiled.

'Great! Then let's get started.' Muichirou grinned at his friends.

'Rock, paper ,scissors! Muichirou ,  you lose!' Nezuko grinned evilly.

'Truth or dare?' Tanjiro asked.

'Ahh, truth of course! Since I bet you guys will make me do something horrible or embarrassing if I choose dare.'Muichirou smiled.

'Ok then... Who is the girl you like?' Nezuko asked and chuckled.

'Umm... I don't have. But I definitely want to see somebody again..' Muichirou answered honestly.

'Who is she?' Nezuko teasingly asked.

'Is she that girl you met two years ago?' Tanjiro asked.

'Yes.. I haven't seen or heard about her for the past two years.' Muichirou signed.

'Fate is very very cruel! I am mortal while she is the opposite.' Muichirou added.

'How do you meet her?' Tanjiro asks curiously.

'She and her brother saved me and yuichirou from her brother's river since I drowned.' Muichirou answered.

'And then, I met her 2 years ago in the spirit world, she promised that we will see each other one day. I always want to cross the red tunnel but sadly , I can't.' Muichirou looks sad.

'Why do you want to see a river spirit that it almost drowned you? It almost killed you and your twin.' Nezuko asked.

'She saved me from the spirit world and saved my life and she is my friend.' Muichirou looks sadder.

'Oh, sorry about that. I guess we should get prepared for or lessons later.' Zenitsu patted Muichirou's shoulder to comfort and broke the silence.

'Yes, let's go to our lockers and get ready for our lessons.' Nezuko smiles.

They don't know that Muichirou's heart is now blue.

And they don't even think that muichirou is planning to go back to the spirit world tonight(well they will be really shocked if they do)