one shot(2)✨

Muichirou's pov:

After i went inside the house. Immediately, I locked myself into my room as I am in deep thoughts.

I have a weird feeling.

When I first saw nigihaiyami san, her aura was really passionate and homey.

Like... someone that was very important to me in the past. A face of a girl slowly came up to my mind.

I remember that her smile can really light everything up, like she is an multiple lighter. She is my childhood best friend, and also the most amazing person I have ever met in my life so far.

I carefully took out a while cloud pendant from my trousers pocket. The little plastic cloud shined  dimly under the light, the rainbow coloured string hanged the tiny pendant . All of a sudden, "her" voice appeared beside my ear.

~

(When the both of us was twelve)

'Mui kun!' A cheerful voice greeted.

'Hi Mikki!' I greeted her with a hug.

'Wait- why are you packing your stuff inside a box?' Mikela's voice saddened.

'Mikki, we are moving- and we probably wont come back for-'I lowered my head.

'Mui! Tell me that it is a joke! You are pranking me, right?' Mikki tried to hold her smile.

'No, I'm sorry Mikki. I really have to go- next  week.' My tears were  starting to form in my eyes.

'You- you can't do that to me! Who is going to gaze the clouds with me? Who is going to goof around with me? Who is going to..' i quickly cut her off with a hug.

'M-Mikki, I am so s-sorry that I can't fill full our promise. I- I love you since we were kids.' I sniffed, trying to hold back my tears.

'Mui Mui, don't go! I dont want to be alone.'Mikki cried loudly.

'Shh- its ok Mikki . If fate allows, we will meet each other again.' I tried to smile, sadly, i failed to do so.

'No! It isn't ok! I love you too, ok? I don't want to be separated from you, Mui kun.' Mikki choked on her own tears.

I just hugged her tighter.

'This is for you.' Mikki slowly pulled away from me and gave me a cloud pendant.

'Whenever you look at the sky, please remember the moments and memories we had together.'  Mikki grabbed my hands.

I'm broken to see the girl in front of me, crying .

'Whenever i look at the moon. I will t-think of you.' I lost it and I have to admit that I am completely broken now. My tears streamed down my face as I locked Mikki in my arms.

'Mui kun, don't cry. I dont want to see you sad.' Mikki sobbed.

Mikki, you baka. I know you are sad right now, but how come that  it is you to comfort me? I should the one who should conform you. I'm so sorry Mikki *sobs*

I quietly shuffled out a small blue shell which I got it from the beach before. I attached  to a small string after i got it as it is too special and i adore it very much. It is precious so the shell never leave my side.

'Mikki.' I whispers. She looked up to see my face.

'This- is for you... since it really reminds me of you.' I handed her the shell as it shined dimly.