one shot(1)✨

High school AU🌙✨ T. Muichirou+N.Mikela !✨🌙

warnings: none❤️

let's get started^^

A little bit of background:

The Tokito twins are really good friends with Mikela, since kindergarten. But after the Tokito twins moved to another high school , they started to lose contact. Until one day when Mikela switched to a new high school, things changed(Sora went with her too, and they both took part of the gymnastics club and got really good with it. They are one of the prettiest girls in school and started to get famous from day by day....)

End 

Beep beep~~~

(a few seconds later)

' BAM!' 

The tired girl slammed her annoying alarm clock with a hammer until it stop ringing.

'Ugh, another dreadful day has started again.' The annoyed girl groaned.

Yes, you are right:)

That girl is no other than the great Mikela in our story.

'Mikki! Wake up! Your breakfast is almost done!' Haku yelled from Mikela's door.

'What are we having then?' Mikela asked with her sleepy voice.

'Pancakes with berries!'

'Wait...'

'What?! Oh yesh!!! I'm coming down immediately!' Mikela yelled back.

'Give me five minutes!'

'Got it:)'

(A/n: oh wow, looks like our great 'Mikela' can't resist pancakes with berries lol, btw readers, what is your favourite breakfast? Please leave a comment here:)

'Onii chan' Mikela looked at Haku.

'Whatsssw izzit?' Haku asked with his mouth full.

'I'm scared...' Mikela lowered her head, since today, the gymnastics club is searching for members, and she and Sora participated.

'No need to be nervous, you are the best gymnast I have ever met Mikki, remember, you are always the best in my eyes. Just most importantly, enjoy the progress little sis.' Haku chuckled and patted her head.

'Thank you nii chan, I will do my best.' Mikela smiled.

'That's the Mikki I kno...' before Haku finish his sentence. Mikela slammed the door.

'I leaving!' Mikela yelled before dashing to her new high school(she went there for two weeks).

'Wait for me!' Haku ran out of the gates towards Mikela.

No one's pov:

'Finally, I am at school!' Mikela panted.

'MIKELA!' A familiar voice screamed and ran to her.

'Sheesh Sora, you scared me!' Mikela said while Sora hugged her body tightly.