Ch.16✨

Mikela's pov :

'MIKELA!' Muichirou yelled.

'MUICHIROU-KUN!' I yelled back, twice louder that Muichirou.

Then he give me a bone crushing hug.

I'm so happy! He really come! But I'm so sorry that I left my brother behind, not letting him know what happened first.

I hug him back tight. Scared that he will leave my side again.

************

Muichirou's pov:

I missed Mikela.. a lot.

I missed her scent, her mint eyes, her raven hair... everything.

I don't wanna leave her again.

She is the person I like(love) the most. I can't loose her!

************

Haku's pov:

Is that boy Muichirou? He is very tall, (taller than me a lot.)and his hair is very long as well. We haven't seen humans with such a long hair.. or maybe me met too little of them.

'Err, ano..' I started, causing Mikki to turn around to stare at me and Muichirou follows.

'Can you two explain what is happening?' I asked.

The two immediately blushed in a darker shade of red.

'Err..' Mikki stammered.

What is into them? ' Are they hiding something from me?' I continued.

'Sora tell me that you two did something two years ago...' I kept on saying and glared at the human.

'What? Sora... spilled?' The human asked.

'Yes.' I lied(sorry, Mikki)

'Grr, sora, how could she?!' Mikki is now angry, uh oh..now she is angry, I got myself in trouble.

'What did you two do?' I asked again.

'I ......KISSED MUICHIROU ON HIS CHEEK!!!' Mikki screamed and covered her face.Muichirou covers his ears since it is too loud, and he is blushing madly.

'You..what?!' I yelled.

'Excuse me.' Mikki said while grabbing Muichirou's hand and run away.

'Hey ! Wait! I still didn't ask you what I really want to ask you!' I quickly yelled but my sister already escaped.

'Huh... not again...' I huffed.

***************

After a couple of minutes, the two arrived to the garden since Mikki said to avoid her older brother's questions.

'Mikela..' Muichirou stammered.

'It is so embarrassing! For him to ask those questions in front of other people!' He continued.

'You are right.' Mikela nodded.

'Although I told you 2 years ago, I still want to tell you here.' She suddenly blushes madly.

'I..' and she kisses Muichirou on his cheek.

'Chu..'

Muichirou immediately found himself steaming red.

'I love you and I really do, I waited you for so long, and you too, visiting my brother's river everyday to chat with us. I never stop believing you to fillfull your promise, but.. you do, at last , I'm soo happy!' Mikela confessed.

Muichirou is very happy and he almost cried with tears of joy.

He suddenly looks at Mikela seriously and started,

'Mikela, I love you since I first see you, you have grown into a pretty woman. I'm so happy about it, I'm sorry I failed you, making you to wait for me 2 years. I'm so sorry.' Muichirou said.

'It's...ok..' Mikela stammered.' As long as you are here now!' She smiled.

'You...' Mikela stops when Muichirou kisses her left cheek. She want to die at that moment.

'How dare you kiss me without telling me?!' Mikela playfully smiled.

'You did the same too!' Muichirou pouted.

'I love..' they both started.

'You first!' Mikela saids with a laugh.

'I...'Muichirou started and pushed Mikela to the floor.

'Muichirou?' Mikela whispered.

He is now at the top of her.

'I love you very much and I cannot controll myself.' He said calmly and...kissed Mikela on her lips.

Mikela is shocked. She do not even expect muichirou will do this to her. She kissed back and licked his lips.

Muichirou's blushes, found out himself doing this to Mikela.

He broke the kiss and said,

'Mikela, I cannot love you more.'

(A/n)

At last Muichirou and Mikela kissed. I'm so happy for them!おめなと!(it means congrats 🥳)