First day of work pt.2✨ (Ch.28)

Flashback 

⚡️

Mikela :Tanjiro san, are you ok?

Tanjiro:(I am not!) Ahh, yes I am, I can still walk....Owwwwwwww.

Mikela : (It is definitely not ok) Let me cure your wound, and you have to rest until night, ok?

Tanjiro: (Her smile is so scary) o...ok..

Mikela:(reads his mind) what did you just said?

Tanjiro:(Uh oh, it doesn't sound good...) Waahhhh!

Other toads witnessing it behind the walls are cackling.

'Hahahahahahaha!' They all laughed really hard that their tears come out like they just seen a clown doing something silly or listened to a funny joke.

(Looks like Tanjiro didn't have a good start, pfft)

⚡️

End flashback 

⚡️

Muichirou's pov:

Now the sun is setting, I wonder how Nezuko and Tanjiro we're doing at work.

Hope they have a 'good' experience.

Well, wish them for good luck.

'Hey, Mui!' Boh suddenly said.

'Boh?' I questioned.

'Can you tell me more about the human world?' He asked.

'Of course. I don't have a lot of friends at school, except for Zenitsu, Nezuko and Tanjiro. I guess you saw them this morning.' I smiled.

'Yes! They looked so nice!' Boh said.

'I want to play with them if I have a chance!' 

'Boh, I want to ask you something.' I said. Looking at the enormous baby.

'Yes what is it?' 

'Is it true that spirits can fake their ages?' I questioned, since I want to know that if there is only Mikki can do that.

'Yes, of course. Actually I am 4 centuries old.' Boh claims.

'Wow! Really??!' I looked at Boh in disbelief.

'We are a lot older than you thought.' Boh laughed. 'Like mama, she is about 90,000 years old!' 

'Wow! SUGOI!' I smiled.

'Maybe I should go and work now. The sun is setting and the bathhouse will be busy. We should play more often!' I offered.

'Remember to come more often! Then see you soon!' Boh released me, finally. I am exhausted, but I should still work, ughhh.

I stepped out of Boh's room. Oh, Yubaba was not at her office, guess she was checking everyone work.

⚡️

Time skip(at the first floor)

I should find Lin, Ryu and the others. I don't know what job did Tanjiro and Nezuko got.

Are they together now?

Hope the are doing well now, since it will be night time soon and they will soon be busy.

Now a lot of are cleaning the tubs. I wonder if Lin is here?

Ahh, suddenly I am curious that who clean the big tub ,although I know this is the work for toads.