Ch.24✨

Flashback:

'Sorry, child. After you become a spirit, you will lose all memories of being a human and you will start all over again, at my family of forest spirits and the family of river spirits(the family of Haku and Mikela) Hope you can memorise your memories when you were a human one day.' Aira thought when Sora is changing.

End of flashback 

Sora's pov:

'Then I became a snow spirit. Actually, let me tell you something funny. I knew the fact I was a human since I read one of the old diary of my nee-san Aira!' I said.

'What?! Did she get mad at you? Why did you do that?' Tanjiro asked.

'Nii- san, calm down.' Nezuko tapped his shoulder.

'I found her old diary in a bunch of black trash bags in the attic. It is her diary centuries ago after all.' I explained with a smile.

'Oh... heheh... I don't know that you did that before, huh? Akashi-san?' Mikela pretended to be serious.

'It is Sora for you!' I stick my tongue out to her.

'Okok, anyway.' Mikela give up.

'Anyway, do you want to become a spirit?' I offered the Kamado siblings.

'Thank you for your offer, Sora! We will think about it!' Nezuko replied with a grin.

'You can call me Sora nee-san! I'm older than you!' I smiled at her cuteness.

'Thankyou, Sora nee-san!' Nezuko thanked.

'Thank you for your offer, it is so kind of you. We will think about it.' Tanjiro smiled politely.

'You are welcome! Actually, I asked Muichirou about if he want to become a spirit too!' I told them.

'What?! What is his answer?' Tanjiro immediately asked.

'He didn't answer as well. He said it is a really tough choice.' Mikela's look saddened.

'He said that he want to be with us forever, but he also want his friends and twin in the human world.' I sighed.

'Muichirou.......' Nezuko looked down to the floor with her big watery eyes. She is really touched since she is happy that Muichirou cares about her and her brother.

'Muichirou is the best!' Nezuko blurted out. 

'Yes, he is our best friend.' Tanjiro nodded.

'I don't deserve him as my friend! He cared about us too much!' Nezuko cried.

'Nezuko, calm down' Mikela and I both patted her shoulder.

And we all laughed.

While the Kamado siblings have a nice time at Mikela's, let's see what is Muichirou and Haku doing.

Haku's pov:

'Hey, Muichirou can you tell me more about your friends and family?' I asked.

'Sure, I don't have much friends. My friends are the Kamado siblings and Zenitsu. I have a twin brother but he is not at my side.' Muichirou looked at the night sky.

'Is your twin Yuichiro?' I asked.

'Yes, and I think you know it a long time before.' Muichirou continues to look at the sky that is full of stars.

'You are right. Do you have a answer for our offer?' I asked, secretly hope he will say yes.

'I want to, but I don't want my friends to forget me. It is a really tough choice.' Muichirou turned his head around and look at me.