🍃Thiry-Nine🍃

My phone fell in the toilet. It worst is that it wasn't water proof either. After it's 2 year journey it's time had come to an end.

"David?" I called to him when I entered the living room.

"Mommy?" He said looking away from the game he was playing.

"Are you and your father playing the game you two play now?" The found a game to play together over the time they spent together. I don't know what it's name was but they could communicate with it.

"Daddy said not today because I have church." David said to me.

Lovely. I didn't know anyone's number either. "Come get ready."

"Can I put it on?" He asked me when I placed his clothes on the bed.

"Use lotion. You do you while I go get myself ready." I told him leaving my room.

I went to my room and got dressed in↓↓. I had to find myself a watch because I didn't have a phone.

After getting myself dressed in under 10 minutes I went to David's room

After getting myself dressed in under 10 minutes I went to David's room. He actually did a good job at dressing himself, I just needed to teach him how to tie laces.

"Mommy how do you tie laces?" He asked after putting on the other foot of his shoe on.

"I'll do one foot and you do the other." I showed him the same way my mother thought me when I was younger.  "First you make a x with the laces..." We met Malik by the church before it began. Our father was already in there since he came every Sunday

"I tried calling you why didn't you answer?" He asked as we walked up the steps.

"Do you know I have 2 uncles 2 aunties and 2 grandpas." David said when he saw Malik.

"Really which other uncle do you have?"

"Daddy has a brother named Tonio. He said a pirate took his leg."

"Well I think you need to avoid pirates so you don't lose your leg." Milk said ruffling David's already messy hair.

"My phone fell in the toilet."

"How did that happen?"

"I honestly don't know.

" Hey Grace and Truth." Ali-anna said as we came in.

Malik changed his name before he went to university because he didn't like it. Truth Malik Dixion was the name our mother gave to him, but he said he didn't like it so he changed it. He also tried to convince me to change my name as well but he failed. Of course Ali-anna wouldn't know this because we went to different universities and rarely spoke.

"I actually changed my name, but it's good to see you Ali-anna."

"Why did you change it. I actually liked that name." She said to him.

"I didn't like it." He said to her. His cheeks were turning a slight shade of pink but you could Bearly see it through his complexion.

"Mommy let's go sit down." David said pulling on my hand. I followed behind David leaving the two to talk. "This is where Me and my classmates sit for lunch time." He then looked around and saw his grandfather in the congregation and dragged me to sit next to him.

"Grandpa did you know I have 2 grandpas?"

"No I didn't whose your other grandpa." Dad asked putting David on his lap.

"His name is Antonio. And my other uncles name is Tonio and they speak Spanish like my auntys."

I wasn't going to correct him because he didn't know about all the other languages yet. But he would learn later on if they start speaking Italian or Spanish around him.

"Mommy do you have your phone?"

"No but I have pen and paper, draw something." I said to him after taking them from my purse.

●●●

"Lend me your phone I need to make a call." I said to Mailk as soon as we left the church building. He handed the phone over to me reluctantly so I could call Rey.

He seemed as if he had just woken up. "You can come pick up David by the church. I'll send you the address."

"I'll send the girls to pick him up." He said hanging up.

"Do you have his aunt's number?" I asked Mailk.

"I don't really know their name but look if you see someone called David's aunts." Mailk said to me, I started scrolling through through it but I didn't see anything.

"Hey Rey. Can you please send one of the twin's number to my brothers phone."

"Sure."

"Ok thanks." I said hanging up.

After calling the twins we waited  an hour, talking to Ali-anna and a few of the people we knew. Soon after I saw Alexandra come into the church grounds.

"Aunty." David said running over to her.

I went over to her and gave her the book list.

"I don't know any of the books on this." She said looking over it.

"When you go to the book store just ask someone there for help." I told her.

"Can you buy me the Lego set?" David whispered into her ear.

"Don't buy him one more thing other than his books." I said to her, he had enough toys already and all he was doing was getting new ones and abandoning new ones.

"I'll drop him back at your house afterwards because Rey is sick at the moment."

"When I was sick mommy made taste bad tea for me," David told her.

"Well we'll make some taste bad tea for my brother so he can feel better too." Alejandra told him.

Kissing David on the cheek I sad bye returning back to where I was before they came.

"Who was that?" Ali-anna asked me when I came back.

"That's David's aunt."

"I've never met his Father."

"You'll get a chance to meet him when he comes to orientation or the first day of school." I told her. Since she was his teacher after all.

I wonder what they'll probably Google and give Rey to drink. And if he'll even drink it.

•✿•
H

ey lovely people. Thank you for giving me 10k views and over 600 votes on my story I appreciate it. Also I don't see the Romance between Grace and Rey yet and it's been 39 chapters. So I might do a time skip to about a year maximum. I would include whatever , but if you have any ideas you can share them with me.