Chapter 12 ~ fashion icon

Nino is trying to get his whipped cream to open
"Nino why on earth did you order a full can of whipped cream?" Alya says
"Because it's good! Adrien can you look inside to see if there is anything clogging it while I try to open it?"
"Sure dude"
Adrien looks inside and it explodes all over him. They all state at him
"I think it works now" he says and they all burst out laughing. Marinette gets a bit off his nose and tries it.
"Tastes good" she says.

Chloe perspective

Chloe goes home and cries on her bed.
"Adrien is my soulmate we're destined to be together!!" She cries and an akuma flies in her room.
"Fashion icon, I'm hawk moth and I'm giving you the power to turn anyone into an item of clothing that can move, you'll use them to capture lady bug and chat noir then grab their Miraculouses! Do we have a deal?"
"Yes hawk moth" she says as she transforms into fashion icon.

Back at the milkshake bar

"We're so gonna go in the hot tub are you kidding! It's gonna be so good and we can watch movies on my laptop!" Alya says.

A bug hanger grabs the roof of the bar and flings it off into the distance. "Adrien and Marinette dupain-cheng! How nice to see you!" She says laughing her evil laugh. Everyone runs away but she's Turing them all into cloth items. Marinette runs into the toilets.
"Good luck marinette" Tikki says
"Thanks Tikki *she kisses her on the forehead* Tikki, spots on!" Marinette says and transforms into lady bug and uses her yo-yo to escape onto a building.

"Good luck buddy" plagg says and adrien and hun fist pump.
"Plagg, claws out!" He says and turns into the mischievous chat noir.

He sees ladybug on the sealing and uses his pole to get to her.
"Long time no see m'lady, after we go this I've got to talk to you seriously" he says nervously.
"So do I actually.. but we will talk about that later we need a plan!"
"Right, so her power is to turn people into giant clothes which do what she wants and-"

Fashion icon traps them under a giant T-shirt.
"HAHAAH there's no escaping now! Give me your miraculous's and I'll let you free, but be quick! You'll run out of air!! MUAHAH" she said as they try to escape.

"Should I use my cataclysm?"
"No, we might need it and you'll turn back."
"Well unless you want to suffocate.."
"Okay okay go on then cat"
"CATACLYSM!" He says and the whole T-shirt falls on them and a cage comes flying down on them.

"Did you really think I didn't expect that? Well try again lady bug and chat noir because there's no escaping me!" She says and wonders off into the distance.

"Well now we're locked in here wanna talk?"Cat says kind of uncomfortably.
"Okay yeah"
"Ladies first." He says and they both hit down in the small cage.
"Well.. you know that boy I love... well we're dating now."
Chat is silent inspecting lady bugs face. He leans closer just to double check and then leans in very very close.
"Chat! What are you-"
He kisses her only for 3 seconds.

Lady bug is cheeks are red and she pulls away from him until she realises at the same time as him.
"Wait a minute" he says sitting back up.
"Are- are you-"

Fashion icon comes crushing down and lady bug and hun are staring at each other.
"Why are you just sitting there! Do something!!!" She says angrily and lady bug snaps out of her day dream.

"Lucky charm!!" She says and a chain saw comes flying down.
"Oh gosh I can't trust you with that lady bug or are you ma-"

Before he can finish she turns on the chainsaw and breaks all of the bars and they both fly out of the cage.

She looks around and sees cat and chloes weapon as a hint.
"Chat distract her." She whispers and he nods.

"Hey fashion flop! Over here!!!"
"What did you just call me!" She screams and sends all her fashion creations to attack him.

Lady bug sneaks up behind her and turns on the chainsaw. The sound scares her and she drops the weapon and chat catches it then breaks it.

"Time to de-evilise!" Lady bug shouts
"Bye bye little butterfly." She says as the white butterfly flies up and away. Before they can say anything chloe runs into the hotel.
"Daddddy!! Adrikins-" she says then her voice fades into the distance.

"So.." lady bug says nervously.
Chats ring flashes. He has 1 minute until he turns back, lady bug has 3.
"Follow me" chat says and she follows him into a janitors closet In school. No ones there as it's Saturday.

"Close your eyes and detransform, then when I say, open your eyes" he says holding her hands.
She nods and they close their eyes.
"Plagg claws out"
"Tikki spots off"

The kwamis see each other and are waiting for the big moment.

"Chat?"
Silence.
"Cat noir??"
There's nothing so she opens his eyes.
Adrien is standing there shocked.

"ADRI-"
He kisses her

They hold each other's hand and make their way back to the shopping centre

They hold each other's hand and make their way back to the shopping centre. They both can't stop smiling.

"Hey you two, I got both of your bags of shopping I grabbed them when the cost was clear, me and Nino are gonna go home. See ya Monday! Bye mari bye adrien"
"Bye dudes" Nino says high-fiving them both and then it's just them.