Chapter 22 ~ excuses

"Sir please- please delete that.." ladybug says
"ARE YOU TWO DATING!" The man says looking at the photo
"Uhh what? Nooo! We thought ladybug was in trouble and she wasn't so.. I kissed her. My fault completely so if you're gonna share that day chat noir kissed ladybug."
"Uh.. yes sir" the man said and went back down the stairs off of the roof.
"Why'd you do that?"
"Because it's better if I take the blame, chat has a massive crush on you so it'll make more sense."
"Thanks kitty" ladybug says and smiles
"I'll see you 'around' chat" ladybug says and winks at him then she flies off into the distance.
"She's so amazing.." chat says watching her fly off.
"Can i use that quote mr noir?"
Chat noir face palms
"Just make sure you put what I told you to put. But just so you know. We aren't dating." Chat says then used his stick to smoothly fly back into his bedroom.

The picture that was taken but the sky would be darker ^^

The next day at school

"Girl! Did you see that picture of ladybug and chat noir!!" Alya said when marinette and Alya entere the school
"They did?!"
"Hey ladies" adrien says while him and Nino walk over to them.
"Ladybug and chat noir kissed!" Alya said excitedly
"I bet chat noir loved that. He's been obsessed with her since the beginning like damn" Nino says
"Well I guess it was worth it" Adrien says
"I really wish I could interview them both for my blog. I have so many questions!" Alya says.
"Oh darn I- I.. feel sick. Adrien come and hold my hair back." Marinette says and they escape outside.
"That was horrible" adrien said
"I know! Everyone thinks we're dating! Well.. I mean it wouldn't be so bad but it's sooo suspicious. We need to make a plan" Marinette says then alya comes outside. Adrien holds her read over the bin.
"You okay Marinette"
"I think I got food poisoning. I'm fine though I just need water. Let's go to class" Marinette says.

They go to class and they watch the news first thing in the morning.
"Don't be the muse it's just the news! Hi, I'm Nadia shamock and here we have Mr Larry smith who went to get some air on the roof and found ladybug and chat noir kissing! We interviewed mr smith and this is what he said. Over to you Larry."
"Hi I'm Larry smith and I found ladybug and chat noir kissing and I'll explain everything.
So I needed some fresh air so I went onto the roofs. When I opened the door I saw ladybug and chat noir kissing. Chat noir kissed ladybug for the record. Then I took the photo but I think I ruined the moment.."
"Thank you Larry! One question we are all asking is, are they dating? Don't be the muse it's just be news!" The news turns off and the whole class is talking. Adrien texts Marinette

Adrien:
Oh lord

Marinette:
next time we fight we are gonna get asked to many questions

Adrien:
It's okay I can use my, charm ;)

Marinette:
If you say so.