Chapter 34 ~ Emma, Louis and baby number 3

Hey yall as you can tell I'm running out of ideas for this story 😭✋🏼 so it's gonna end within a chapter or two so yeah :'(  HOWEVER, I'm gonna write more miraculous stories so pls stay tuned :)

It's 3 months after the wedding, Gabriel never visited them ( he trash ) and they are expecting another baby.

"Rise and shine princess" Adrien says and kisses marinettes forehead. She opens her eyes and stares into his green mysterious eyes.
"Good morning Kit Kat"
"How are you feeling"
"I feel exited for the baby shower today! My bet is.. boy"
"Mines on girl"
"I'm gonna start making breakfast for everyone" adrien says and kisses marinettes cheek and leaves the room.

Marinette gets up slightly opens Emma's door. Marinette sees her crying and a picture of someone on her iPad.

"Emma sweetie what's wrong?" Marinette says sitting on her bed.
"T-there's this boy I like a-and he likes someone else b-but she looks like me a-and it's not f-fair." Emma says. It makes marinette smile because it reminds her of when she use to cry about Adrien but then Emma sees her smile and starts to cry.
"What's his name?"
"Cedric Rossi"
Marinettes eyes go giant
"Oh- I use to know her mum. She was really mean to me, I expect her son is the same. Is there anyone else you think is cute?"
"U-uh I guess auntie Alya and uncle ninos kid, Andre."
Marinette squeals excitedly. Adrien rushed upstairs.
"Wha happened what's wrong???"
"Emma likes Andre!!"
"And Cedric.." Emma adds
"Who's Cedric?" Adrien asks
"Cedric Rossi"
Adrien pulls a disgusted face
"Uh.. He isn't worth it, definitely go with Andre" adrien shouts walking out of the room and marinette giggles.
"Mommy"
"Yes?"
"When I'm older will I be a super hero like you and daddy?"
"That depends if hawk moth does Evil things but probably. Me and your dad use to be so cool!"
"Who's hawk moth? And can I see videos of you and daddy saving the world while eating breakfast?"
"Sure you can see videos and hawk moth is.. an evil person who created monsters to try and steal mommy's earrings and daddy's ring. That's what made us transform. Me and your dad always won though!"
"He sounds so evil! Let's go and have breakfast so I can see the videos!!" Emma says and runs down the stairs. Marinette smiles and waddles down the stairs behind her.

"Morning mommy!" Louis says eating eggs
"Morning sweetheart! Adrien do you still have the dvd of a collage of us saving Paris? Emma wants to see"
"Of course, I'll put it on" adrien says getting it.

He puts it on.

"Wow!!" Emma says
"That's the first time we ever saved Paris, pretty cool huh" adrien says
"You look so lwittle!" Louis says
"We were.. 14?" Marinette says
"Yup"
"Daddy's eyes look funny" Emma says laughing "hey! I look like a super cool cat! I'm the cats meow" adrien says and tickling Emma.
"Why does daddy keep flirting with mommy?" Emma asks and adrien blushes and Marinette laughs while writing something down.
"Because he couldn't keep his paws to himself" Marinette says
"How can I not when you look so pretty!" Adrien says
"Ew!" Louis and Emma say and everyone laughs.

At the baby shower.

Marinette is talking to alya when someone taps her shoulder.
"Felix?!"
"Hey Marinette" felix says winking at her
"Uh.. nice to see you."
"I haven't seen you since we were kids, you look way hotter" felix says moving closer to Marinette
"You do know I'm a super hero and I'm married to your cousin creep!" Marinette says and slaps Felix. Felix pins Marinette against a wall where no one is near and leans in.
"You're so hot"
"G-GET OFF ME" Marinette shouts and adrien comes running over and tackles felix to the ground.
"FELIX YOU DI*K"
"Nice seeing you cuz!"
"Do that again and I'll-"
"Adrien just let him crawl back to his dumpster" Marinette says. Adrien and her laugh and Felix walks away angrily.
"Are you okay??"
"Yeah but she's such a creep."
"The fact that you're pregnant as well, he's such a perverted looser. I'm the only one that can pin you against walls like that!"
"Well.. when I'm not pregnant sure"
"Is that an invite?" Adrien says and is about to kiss Marinette but alya comes over.
"Keep your d*ck in your pants adrien"
"ALYA!" Marinette says
"JEEZ ALYA" adrien says and alya laughs
"IM KIDDING! Anyway we need you to come and pop the ballon! My bet is boy"
"Why do you think that?" Adrien asks
"Because of the way it looks in the scan" alya says and walks away
"I told you, once pregnant before it's easy to tell" Marinette says
"Yeah yeah" adrien says and they both go over to the ballon.

"3, 2, 1!!" Everyone shouts and they pop the ballon.
"ITS A BOY!" Marinette shouts and hugs adrien tightly. Adrien hugs her back and has a huge smile on his face.
"Congrats!" A bunch of people say then an hour later they all leave. While Marinette and adrien are cleaning up the confetti someone walks past.

"Emma!" A boy shouts and runs up to Emma.
"H-hi Cedric" Emma says and adrien and Marinette have wide eyes staring at each other. They look up to see Lila Rossi.
"Oh my god. Marinette Dupain-Cheng and adrien agreste." She says and glares.
"Lila.." adrien says
"Actually it's Marinette agreste" she says and stands up all the way so Lila can see her stomach.
"WHAT THE HELL?!! ADRIEN YOU MARRIED HER?! AND HAVE HAD S*X WITH HER!? NO NO NO" Lila shouts
"You got a problem with that Lila?" Adrien says 
"But why?!" Lila says
"Listen here Lila if you haven't got anything to say then you and your kid can leave" Marinette says folding her arms.
"Ugh. Adrien trust me, I can do it better than her.." Lila says walking up to adrien
"Excuse me?!" Adrien says
Lila tries to kiss him but Adrien pushes her off him and she trips.
"Ow!"
"What a wuss" Marinette says
"Mom! Emma your parents suck just like you!" Cedric shouts and pushes Emma into a muddy puddle.

"Mari trash is definitely bad at it" Lila says and her and Cedric walk away.
"Trust me Lila she is very good" adrien mutters quietly
"Thanks kitty" Marinette says walking past him and he blushes.

"Emma sweetie are you okay??" Marinette says crouching down
"I definitely like Andre" she says and gets up.
"The Rossi's are pure evil" Emma says walking away.
"You can say that again sweetie" Marinette says getting up.