Chapter 15 ~ Chloes revenge

12:30pm

"Hi guys we're back-" alya said then sees then asleep.
"Omg Nino look!! So cute." Alya said smiling.
"I know the perfect way to wake them up.
Nino leans down to adriens ear and whispers
"I love you adrikins, can't wait to be Chloe agreste!" Nino says sliding his hand down his back.
"AHHHH" adrien shouts and that wakes up marinette. Nino and alya burst out laughing.
"I thought I entered hell for a second" adrien said sitting up. Marinette was confused but went back to sleep.
"Wake up girl we've got lunch and after that we're going to the pool!" Alya says.
Nino leans down to her ear
"I love you marinette! We can write comic together, marinette and Nathaniel. I love you" he says making kissing noises around her.
"AHHH NO NO I LOVE ADRIEN BACK UP" she says sitting up. Adrien blushes and the other two laugh. Adrien and Nino go into their room to get their swimming suits on then out clothes on top and alya and marinette do the same.
While they get dressed alya says
"Is adrien a good kisser?" She whispers but quite loud. The boys listen in while they get dressed secretly.
"Of course hes so dreamy"
"So is Nino, the man of my dreams however I heard Sabrina likes him so her and Chloe better back up." Alya says clicking her fingers.
"I know right, but I know they're both loyal so all is good. Chloe tried sneaking up on me and adrien like what a creep!" Marinette says putting on her dress.
"She's such a weirdo. You ready?" Alya says brushing her hair.
"I sure am" marinette says

They both walk out of the room.
"Dont worry babe I'm never gonna leave you for Sabrina" Nino says winking and blowing a kiss at alya and she blushes.
They leave the tent and head off to the lunch area and adrien whispers in marinettes ear
"Can't wait to see you in a swimming costume. Purr" and she laughs a bit too loud.

They arrive at the restaurant and sit at a table. Chloe and Sabrina are on the other side of the room glaring at the girls.
"Aye Chloe I know you admire me but not need to state for that long, you might start drewling" marinette says and the whole class laughs. Her and alya high-five.

They order one large pizza and two medium fries to share. Nino gets up to go the the bathroom and passes Sabrina and she whispers something in his ear. Alya looks sad and jealous when Nino nods and walks k to the bathroom.
"Am I not good enough?!" She says and sobs into marinettes shoulder eating fries. Marinette looks at adrein and they've both got wide eyes while the whole restraint states are her.
"Uh- no no no he might be making a surprise for you or.. um- psst adrien help me!"
"Um.. yeah he might be doing something for you, and um- I'll make sure he isn't doing anything wrong done worry al." He says holding the french fry box while she eats them.
"Thanks guys" alya says and sniffs in when Nino walks back over.
"Alya! What's wrong??" He says looking at her worried.
"What did Sabrina say to you?" She said rubbing her eyes
"Sabrina was saying sorry for chloes behaviour" he said eating pizza.
"Oh phew" she said sitting up.
"Sorry about your top marinette, just take it off and wear my jacket"
"Um-" marinette said and adrien winked at her which made her go red but she did as alya said.
"This isn't a strip club dupain-cheng" Chloe said. Marinette just rolled her eyes.

They had finished and went to the pool where everyone else was.