Chapter 17 ~ mother nature

1am

Marinette wakes up to find adrien up side down under the duvet. Marinette pushes the sheets off him and takes a pic for her phone background. She turns on his phone to put it on charge and his background is a pic of her and him asleep (alya took the photo) which makes her smile and she changed that to her background as well.
"Kitty" she says shaking him. He opens his eyes and she's above him. He leans forwards to kiss her and then he says
"What time is it" he says sitting up
"1am. You see upside down" she says brushing his hair of of his face. He lays back on his pillow and they spoon each other then fall back asleep.

8am
"Morning students! After breakfast we will be going to the beach all day so wear suitable clothing and get ready! Breakfast will be served at 8:15 so make yourself look decent. No need to get dressed yet though so no rush" ms bostier says and walks off to get breakfast from the restaurant.
"Morning bug a boo"
"Hey Kit Kat" she says. She's got adriens hoodie on that she took.
"Nice hoodie" he says and she giggles. Marinette goes in the main room and Nino is looking in Marinette and alyas room.
"Nino what's wrong?" Marinette says
"Alyas gone! Check your phone for a text!! What have I done?!?" Nino says
Adrien throws her phone to Marinette and she has a text.
"I have a text! It says 'hey mari, I'm going on a walk to the kitchen to get a snack and some air. If I don't come back something has happened. Ha I mean everyone's asleep so yeah. Bye girl' OH GOD SOMETHINGS HAPPENED!" Marinette says running out of the tent and everyone stares at her.
"Put some clothes on dupain-Cheng!" Chloe says and Marinette realises Shes wearing short shorts. Adrien throws her his jogging bottoms (first thing he grabbed) and she ran into the tent, put them on and sprinted to the kitchen. Adrien and Nino followed her. Marinette was searching everywhere, the pool, the movie room, the cinema. The whole area but she was no where.
"Marinette she isn't here!" Adrien said grabbing her arm.  Marinette looked at him sad.
"What if she's been akumatised" she says hugging him.

The whole floor starts shaking.
"EARTHQUAKE" someone shouts and everyone's running all over the place.
"GUYS COME ON QUICK!" Nino says
"GO NINO!" Adrien shouts and he runs off to make sure everyone's okay.
"Adrien-" Marinette says and looks down at her
"Quick go under the table" he says and she does and he follows. The floor starts shaking at the couple feels something grab them. A vine starts growing beneath them it is growing faster and faster by the minute.
"AHHH" Marinette says and adrien is holding her.
"I THINK SHE GOT AKUMATIZED. LOOK THERES NINO SABRINA AND CHLOE" adrien says trying to stay calm
"PLAGG AND TIKKI ARE DOWN THERE WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!"
"PLAY ALONG, PLAGG AND TIKKI WILL REALISES SOONER OR LATER IF NOT WE ESCAPE." Adrien says and the vine stops growing. They are all in a big ball of vines.
"Why hello there you 5! You guys are gonna get strapped down to the wall, I'm gonna ask you questions, lie to me and I'll strap you in tighter." She says and they all get pinned to the wall with vines.
"My jacket! It's more expensive then dupain-chengs whole outfit!" Chloe says trying to escape.
"Let's start with Chloe as she seems so desperate to get out."
"If we answer all your questions we are free?"Adrien says
"Yes and you'll drop down. Let's hope someone catches you!" She says laughing and they all have nervous faces.
"Chloe, why did you try to KILL my BFF"
"Accident" she says rolling her eyes and the vines tighten.
"Ahh omg! I can't breath!!!"
"Hurry up then AND ANSWER ME"
"FINE IM JEALOUS OF HER!" She says and she drops down into the sky.
"CHLOE!" Sabrina says and all they hear is faint screaming.
"Sabrina next!" Mother Nature says
"WHY DID YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" She screams
"I- I-" she says and the vines tighten.
"Al- I mean Mother Nature, I can explain!"
Nino says and she gives him her attention.
"I planned a surprise date at the beach and I wanted to impress you to show you how loyal I was. Sabrina never liked me. I wanted to impress you. I'm sorry" he says looking down and Sabrina falls.
"AHHH" she screams then we hear nothing.

Hawk moth says
"Focus Mother Nature! Ladybug and chat noir still aren't here! Let go of adrien and I don't care what you do with Marinette but keep your boyfriend" he says with an evil laugh.

Mother Nature walks up to Nino and stands really close to him.
"To, slow" she says and walks away.
"ARGHHH" she says as she makes it thunder and rain.
"Adrien, what are your intentions to do with my bestie. Speak wisely buddy" she says angrily.
"My intentions with Marinette are pure. I want to grow old with her and spend every day with her until I take my last breath on this world." He says and smiles are her.
"Hm, very nice. Goodbye!" She says and he falls.
"NOOOO ADRIEN" Marinette says and cries in pain.

Adrien is falling trying to grab onto the vine when plagg and tikki appears.
"Finally, PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" He shouts and turns into chat noir and sits on a leaf.
"I can't go to Marinette in there, I won't be helpful. When she falls, catch her and then she can transform" Tikki says.

"My sweet bestie Marinette, what am I going to do with you! I'll ask you a few questions to pass the time I suppose. Did you know about ninos plan?"
"I- well.." the vines tighten a LOT.
"AHHH" Marinette shouts.

"Oh no THAT WAS MARINETTE IVE GOT TO HELP!!!" He says and tikki flies up to Marinette and chat noir cataclysms the whole vine.

"ANSWER ME-"
"CATACLYSM!" Chat noir shouts and they all fall.
Adrien grabs Nino and Marinette and they're about to land when Mother Nature uses her sand storm power to creates a sand-nado which sucks up the 4.
"You 4 thought you could escape! Hey wheres adrien!! Ugh whatever. YOU WILL WAIT HERE WHILE I GET THAT NAUGHTY HAIR BALL!" She says and leaves.
"How did you survive that fall?" Nino says while they're all spinning round in circles.
"I fell in water and Sabrina landed on me.." Chloe says with her arms crossed.
"You know Chloe, there's plenty of other guys out there. Maybe.. luka?" Marinette says smiling at Chloe and she blushes.

"WHERE ARE YOU HAIR BALL!" Mother Nature screams but chat noir grabs Marinette.
"Transform quick" he says while they hide in a tree.
"Tikki, spots on!" She says and she transforms.
"Let's do this!" She says and yo-yos out of the tree.
"She's so brave" chat says then snaps out of it and joins her.

Moments later they catch the akuma and all is back to normal. The tents are ruined to they have to stay in the caravan area. 4 per caravan.
When the finish settling in alya sits on the sofa and Nino sits down as well. Marinette and adrien are spying.
"Listen alya, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that and I- I just wanted to impress you and-"
Alya kisses him. Marinette takes a picture and they giggle and walk in casually once they're done.
"Back together?" Adrien says
"You know it dude" Nino says and they high-five.
"Who's bedrooms where?" Adrien says.
"Well me and Nino dibs the smaller room" alya says.
"What?! Why!" Nino says
"Because there's a little door that leads to the kitchen! How cool!!!" She says grabbing Nino and her suit case.

They unpack and all get ready for the beach!