Chapter 27 ~ P R O M

Part 1

5pm

"MARINETTE"
"What?"
"I CANT FIND MY LIPSTICK"
"Here"
"Thanks girl"
...
"MARINETTE"
"What"
"I FORGOT HOW TO DANCE"
"Slow or tango"
"WE WERE MEANT TO LEARN BOTH?!"
"Alya calm down, tango: left right up down, slow dance: walk in a big square. Oh yeah ma bustier said there's gonna be an insink dance with all the partners and she'll show us the video then she'll film it for us"
"WHAT! AHH NO NO NO IM GONNA MESS UP"

"ADRIEN"
"What??"
"I CANT FIND ALYAS FLOWERS"
"They're in water next to Marinettes"
"Okay thanks dude"
...
"ADRIEN"
"What?!?"
"What are you gonna do about luka?"
"What do you mean?"
"He's gonna be there, he's a volunteer along with the other older kids. If you screw up he'll kill you like you almost did to him"
"Oh jeez. It'll be all chill. Ha.."

5:55

"They're taking their time! They are 5 minutes late we are gonna be late!" Marinette says and looks over at alya who's throwing darts at a dart board with ninos face on.
"ALYA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"
"THAT BOY US GONNA RUIN IT! WE MIGHT AS WELL GO WE HAVE 5 MINUTES AND IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO GET THEIR!" Alya shouts grabbing Marinettes hand.

Their outfits ^^

Their outfits ^^

"Going so soon?" Adrien says and pins Marinette to the wall
"Hey mari bug" adrien says leaning closer
"Hey adri noir"
"STOPPPPP" she screams and Marinettes head slams against the wall and she lips onto adrien.
"What?!" Adrien says looking at Marinette who's laying on her.
"WHERE THE HELLLL IS NINO" she screams throwing a dart at the wall.
"Y-you have a d-dart board of n-NINO?!" Adrien mutters looking at her. Alya grabs his arm and pull him up and he's not touching the ground. Adrien looks scared for his life.
"H-he c-c-could co-come" adrien says
"HE WHAT?!" She screams dropping adrien ontop of Marinette just as the world stopped spinning.
"Omg I'm so sorry Marinette."
"F-Felix?! W-what are you doing here! I h-hate you!" She says then lays in adriens arms.
"Can't wait for meet the family!" Adrien says as a joke.

Nino walks in.
"Supr-"
"NINO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"
"I got you something for later! Let's go!" He says and alya goes back to being sweet and non-psychopathic.
Marinette stands up along with adrien and she walks wonkily all the way down the stairs and in adriens bodyguards car.

Adriens dad face times adrien from the car ipad. He answers it and Gabriel can see Marinette adrien and half of Nino.
"Hello son, and the lovely Marinette"
"Hello father"
"Hello mr Agreste, nice to see you"
"You too miss dupain-cheng, I've called just to say have a nice time and Marinette can come over for the night if she wants."
Their eyes beam at each other's, full of joy"
"Thank you father!" Adrien says excitedly.
"Be honest by 12 kids" mr agreste says
"Hello mr agreste!" Nino says Leaning into adrien, squishing him into Marinette.
"Hello Nino! Looking very smart, enjoy guys!"
"Byeee!" They all say and alya gets into the frame.
"G-guy I c-cant breathhh" Marinette says
"Sorry girl! We are 1 minute away! Eeek" alya says jumping up and down.

Also as you can tell Gabriel is way nicer here lol but still hawk moth

They arrive and the boys go in the main door to wait at the bottom of the stairs and the girls take the back stairs to get to the top of the stairs.
"Ah girls! Just in time!!! Okay first chloe then Sabrina then rose and Juleka then alya then Melanie then the beautiful Marinette!" Ms bustier says and they all form a line in the order.

The parents are watching, the principal is filming, the music starts to play and someone shouts
"Miss chloe, escorted by mr Kim" Chloe walks down the stairs and grabs her arms around Kim's then they wait to the side.
"Miss Sabrina, escorted by mr Max"
"Miss rose and miss juleka"
"'Miss alya escorted by mr Nino" Marinette puts her thumbs up and alya grabs the banister and walks down, all eyes on her. Nino goes to the bottom of the stairs and gets his arm out ready for her to hold. She is GLOWING and looking like a queen as always.
"You look beautiful ally" he says once she grabs his arm.
"Thank you sir Nino" she says kissing his cheek.
"Miss Melanie escorted by mr Ivan"
Now it's Marinettes time to shine.
"Lastly, Miss Marinette, escorted by adrien!"
She grabs the banister and..
trips on a step and is sliding down the banister gracefully but accidentally. The dress makes it look more graceful she is holding on for dear life. Adrien grabs her waist and carries her down, everyone claps and they go to the side.

While the principal is making a speech the 4 stand next to each other.
"You looks so elegant sliding down the banister" Adrien says holding her hand
"That was so cool and scary. I'm surprised I didn't fall. It was like a romance film" Marinette says and adrien stares into her deep blue eyes. Marinette looks back until Nino nudges him.
"Nino!" Adrien says hitting him.
"Dude your dad is here" he whispers. Marinette and adriens eyes immediately search the whole room. Adrien feels someone grabbing his shoulders and he flinches.
"Hello son"
"Father! You're here!!"
"Not for long, but your mother always wanted to see you go to prom. So I came, and I have a feeling she's here too." Gabriel says and adrien smiles.
"Did you design that dress yourself Marinette?"
"Yes I did, mr agreste"
"Gabriel, please. The stitching is incredible work for such a young lady."
"Thank you so much, Gabriel" Marinette says and giggles.
"Happy prom students!" The principal says and all the couples and friends go onto the dance floor and photo booth and have fun!
"You two go and have fun. I'll see you later Marinette." Gabriel says and walks away.

"Come on Marinette, let's dance!" Adrien says grabbing Marinettes hand. He runs onto the dance floor, spins Marinette and holds her. Then the ball room dance starts. Adrien and Marinette look up realising they are in the middle of the dance floor, so they're the main dancing couple.

All the other couples get their partner and create a circle around Marinette and adrien, ready to dance. Gabriel goes on the second floor to film them form above, while Marinettes parents film from below.
"Do you know what the main people do?" Adrien says still holding her.
"Pfft of course I do. Even if I didn't, you'd be leading me."
"Smart bug a boo." Adrien says and they stand up.
"I have a genius ending" Adrien says and holds Marinette correctly.
"Don't drop me" she says and he winks at her.

The music begins and they are all insink until the chorus. Adrien and Marinette do their own thing, adrien leading.
•Walk all around the circle intensely
•they go back in the middle and adrien spins her
•they do a drop and then adrien throws her up in the air.
By the way it's like one of them dances from the old films. Like Greece lighting idk 😂

Adrien catches her and spins her then the song ends and everyone's clapping at them.
"Well done Marinette and adrien!" The principal says and alyas screaming
"WOOO THATS MT BESTIE!" Hyping her up.
"That was one of the best things I've ever done" adrien says still holding her.
"The world is spinning." Marinette says
"That was quite fast. But it was worth it!"
"You can say that again. Reminds me of your chat side"
Adrien smiles and they go and get food.