Chapter 29 ~ the battle

I'm using the persons name instead of them akumatised to make it easier. Enjoy!

Chat noir waits for lady bug at the meeting spot, Eiffel Tower. He gets worried as she is 3 minutes late then she yo-yos her self down, upside down in front of him.
"Hi kitty."
"Hey lady bu-"
A big piece of Melanies slime comes towards them and ladybug pushes chat noir of the ledge for his safety. It hit ladybug and she got stuck to the Eiffel Tower, right where hawk moth wants her. Plus she's upside down so it's even harder to get out and if she does get out she's gonna hit the floor.

"M'LADY!" Chat cries mid fall. He jumps into a bush to watch secretly as he sees hawk moth arrive.

Chat noir tries to get to her but a time bubble flies at him.
"NOOO- my........ la.....dy......I......am......coming "
Chat says slowly expanding his pole.

"ARGHH THIS SLIME! H-HAWKMOTH?!" Ladybug says seeing him in front of her.
"Hello ladybug" hawk moth says and laughs.
"ALL MY AKUMATISED VILLAINS AND CITIZENS OF PARIS WATCHING ON TV, LETS REVAL WHO LADYBUG TRUELY IS.
"NOOOOOOO" ladybug cries trying to escape.

Meanwhile.

Chat noirs pov

I'm stuck in a damn time bubble when m'lady needs me the most. I need to stop and make a plan. Okay so, hawk moth is about to reveal her identity and- WAIT WHAT!! I GOTTA USE MY CATACLYSM!!!!!!

Ladybugs pov

Hawk moth is teasing me. Is he for real?? What kind of evil person is this EVIL to do something like this. I have a plan. I've always believed Gabriel agreste this hawk moth but I've never told adrien. It's pretty clear to me. His logo is the same as hawk moths, he had that book, he never leaves his house and is never there when the attacks happen. So if I say his name it might make him stop which gives chat enough time to cataclysm.

3rd person

"GET READY BUG HEADS! LADY BUGS IDENTITY IS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED!" Ladywifi says filming on her phone.

"ARE YOU READY LADYBUG?! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME WHEN I-"
"G-Gabriel"
"WHEN I WI- wait what did you say?!" Hawk moth says frozen is shock.
"Gabriel. GABRIEL AGRESTE!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME BUG?!"
"HAWK MOTH IS GABRIEL AGRESTE!!"
"WHAT- WAIT!"
"CATACLYSM!!!" Chat noir bursts out of the bubble and freezes.
"W-what.." chat noir says frozen on the floor.
"Chat-"
"YOU DIDNT TELL ME???"
"I-I wasn't positive-"
"I-I-I-" chat noir is spiralling. He's in disbelief. He doesn't know what to feel.

"WHATS IT TO YOU CAT??"
"I- GRAAWWWWWW" chat charges towards then and frees ladybug and grabs hawk moth and dangles him off the edge of the Eiffel Tower, full of rage and pain.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SILLY CAT?! I HAVE A SON!" Hawk moth cries
"YEAH, A SON YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT, WHO YOU DONT SPEND TIME WITH. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM?? HUH???"
"CHAT! JUST TAKE HIS MIRACULOUS AND LEAVE HIM! PLEASE CALM DOWN KITTY-"
"I CANT M'LADY. I CANT LET THIS ONE SLIDE. PLEASE-" his voice breaks and he starts crying. Hawk moth is clueless until it hits him.
"AKUMA'S BE GONE" all the akumatised people go back to normal. They are all staring In disbelief.
"EVERYONE SCRAM AND NO CAMERAS" hawk moth shouts and everyone runs away into their homes.

Ladybug yo-yos up to them.
"Not another step ladybug" chat says griping onto hawk moths jacket.
Ladybug doesn't move.
"s-son.." hawk moth says weakly
Chat noir goes up to hawk moths ear and whispers.
"You don't have a son anymore" and pushes hawk moth into ladybug. Chat runs off into the distance.

"L-ladybug-" hawk moth says. Ladybug takes his miraculous.
"You just lost your son. Forever" she says and follows chat noirs steps.

She looks in his house, the bakery, the roof they kissed on, everywhere. Yet no where to be seen. She lastly looks in the school. She spots him. He's still in his chat costume, dancing with an invisible person, to the song they danced to at chloes party. The whole school is watching him from inside the classrooms.

Ladybug yo-yos down and she's in a dress, still ladybug though. When she hits the floor she can see him in a costume as well.

His eyes are closed and he's not caring about his surroundings. Just dancing by himself, crying silently.

"C-chat" ladybug says from the other side of the room. Chat opens his eyes and they are still, looking at each other. Ladybugs starts to cry, so does chat. She takes a step closer to him and he runs up to her. He hugs her really tight and cries.
"Kitty" she says and hugs hun back just as tight.
"I-I don't know w-what to d-do p-p-princess" he says and sobs.
She moves his hair and whispers in his ear
"You're gonna come stay with me, then when you're ready me and you are gonna go to your house so you can talk to your dad." She says and he kisses her.