Chapter 14 ~ camp day 1

9:00am

"MARINETTE WE OVER SLEPT AGAIN WE ARE GONNA MISS THE BUS" Tikki says shaking marinette
"OH NO OH NO"
She hears a knock at her balcony door, it's chat noir.
"Morning kitty cat. What are you doing here?im not gonna be the only one who's late"
"I came here to give you a lift, my body guard thinks I'm at school and I've got everything loaded in the bus for me, give me your suit case and I'll put it all in the bus then we can run to the bus."  He says. Marinette gives him her suit case and kisses his cheek as he flies off towards the school.

"Are you glad you revealed your identity?"
"Best choice of my life" marinette says brushing her hair.

9:10am

Marinettes dressed and got her travel bag ready and Tikkis food and tikkis travel bedroom box which Alya thinks is for her diary.
Adrien knocks are the bakery door, marinette runs down the stairs and quickly grabs a pastry.
"Bye mum bye dad!"
"Miss dupain-cheng get back here and give us a hug." Her mum says.
She gives them a big hug and leaves with adrien.
"What's in your travel bag?" Adrien says while they hold hands and speed walk across the road. (They have 10 minutes to get to school)
"Phone, charger, headphones, sketch book and mostly stuff for Tikki. I made her a box with a bed in and also 2 packs of cookies."
"My bag smelt so bad of Plaggs stinky cheese but I fixed it but I don't think Nino will like the smell of Camembert in our room" he says looking at Plagg.
"Hey! It's not my fault humans have bad sense of smell. Plus I have to sleep in a box as well so my smell will be in there, but me under a blanket or something" plagg says. Adrien just nods. They arrive at the school with 3 minutes to spare. Tikki and Plagg go in marinettes bag so they can have some company even though it's just on the other side of Paris, 2 hour drive. They have an akuma alarm on their phones incase but they also told master fú.

Alya and Nino are waiting for them in the middle row of the bus. They saved two seats for them on the other side of the bus.
"Just In time, here's your seats" alya says pointing to them. Alya and Marinette are next to each other but with the isle in between but it's so they can talk during the drive.

9:50am

"Girl I can't believe you and adrien had a cute catnap together!"
"Catnap? Cat! Um whatttt haha.." marinette says
"Like a power nap?? Haha girl you're crazy, talking about naps, ninos already asleep so I'm gonna sleep too. Good night you two!"
"Night Alya!" She says and now everyone's asleep around them marinette opens her bag to find plagg and Tikki asleep on her bed cuddling .
"Aww" marinette whispers
"The first time plagg loves someone his species and not cheese haha" adrien says and Marinettes fallen asleep. He zips up the bag and falls asleep on her head while she leans on his shoulder.

1 hour left

The bus drives over a big bump and Marinettes head bumps adriens chin.
"Owww" he howls as she wakes up slowly
"Sorry kit- I mean adrien" she says rubbing his chin half asleep.
"What time ls it?" She says rubbing her eyes.
"10:30, 1 hour left" he says opening marinettes bag to get a sweet. Plagg and Tikki are still asleep.

Alya taps marinettes shoulder.
"Guys Ninos taking a group pic on his Polaroid, smile!" She says and they both pose.
"Oh yeah adrien look at my story on Snapchat" alya says laughing