Chapter 25 ~ Marinette i love you

The next morning

Marinette is walking in the park and bumps into luka. He knows because juleka told him.
"Hey Marinette-"
"Luka, I'm so glad to see you." She hugs him.
"Are you okay"
"Yeah I'm f-fine" she says and starts crying. Luka holds her tighter
"Marinette you can tell me anything, I want you to be comfortable around me. I want to be someone you trust" he says stroking her hair
"I do trust you Luka" she says

 I want to be someone you trust" he says stroking her hair"I do trust you Luka" she says

"I know it's all confusing right now, but it'll all make sense at school on Monday." Luka says
"I- I just don't get it. Am I not good enough??"
"Of course you are Marinette" a voice says coming from behind. Adrien.

"Adrien go away" Marinette says
"Marinette can you please listen to me" adrien says stepping closer to them.
"N-"
"Marinette you should go and listen to him. To see what he has to say. Call me if you need me" Luka says picking up his bike and guitar.

"Let's sit in the park" adrien says and tries to hold her hand but she steps away.

"Talk"
"Okay, I'll be straight forward. It looks bad but with context, it isn't that bad"
"Adrien its Lila! Obviously it's bad! And you do this happens a 2 days before prom! How convenient! Adrien you should've told me she kissed you"
"I know. And I feel terribly guilty for that. But, she took that picture while we were walking up the hill to the destination. It had been taken so I couldn't do anything I told her to back off before things get bad. She clearly didn't listen. I don't know why she did this but Marinette we are always gonna be surrounded with each other. We are chat and ladybug and-"
"You're what now?!" Alya says form behind.
"AH ALYA" Marinette says
"Y-Y-YOURE C-"
Adrien puts his hand over her mouth
"Shhh!"
"I'm gonna pass out! My bestie and her d*ck boyfriend ar- are Paris' hero's!" She says quietly.
"Well, yes" Marinette says.
"We can talk about that later. Keep talking cheater!" Alya says at adrien.
"Okay, we are chat noir and lady bug, iconic, inseparable partners. Marinette even if you don't forgive me, I'll always love you" he says
Marinette is silent.
"I need to go"
"Where are you going?!" Alya says
"To talk to luka"
"Isn't he that hot music boy I shipped you with?"
"Um.. yes. We are good friends now and I trust him. And adrien I DONT trust you!" She growls.
She walks away muttering.
"Lila Rossi. Pleaseee. Where's the flavour?!!"
"You screwed up big time. She's got trust issues and you just caused her, a bigger issue, with you you d*ck" alya says and walks away.

"Plagg, what am I gonna do" adrien says while plagg walks over. He was in disguise listening.
"If I'm being honest, I don't know. Maybe go to Lukas and listen to them secretly"
"He lives on a boat though"
"Disguise"
"Okay, let's go" adrien says as the two walk to his boat.

"L-Luka.. are you home?"
".. Marinette! Did you two get back together?"
"N-no. He made a few points but Lila did so many bad things to me. He shouldn't of let it happen" she says looking down.
"I'm so sorry Marinette, an amazing girl like you shouldn't have to go through this. Here, come in and I'll play you a song" luka says putting his arm round her shoulders guiding her in. A

Adrien arrives with plagg. They sit on a bench and they can see them. Adrien put a hearing device on Marinette so he can hear, it might be evil but wha else can he do??
"I'll knock on the door and stall them if anything had happens" plagg says
"Thanks plagg, let's listen- Tikki?!?"
"Hi boys, come to listen in as well?"
"Yeah" adrien says trying his best not to make eye contact with her.
"After we listen, I can pass a message from you to her if you want adrien"
"Thanks Tikki, let's listen"

"Do you want tea?"
"Sure, I really appreciate this luka."
"You're a nice person to be with, Marinette" he says and smiles. Adrien gets jealous.
"I'll play you a song" luka says grabbing his guitar. Marinette closes her eyes and leans back in her chair.
Luka plays the song adrien and Marinette danced to at chloes party. Luka sits outside so he can breath fresh air and play, while Marinette watches.
"No no no that's it! Plagg go!"
"Wait adrien-" plagg says but it's to late, adrien launches plagg into luka causing him to fall off of the boat."
"LUKA!" Marinette dives in without thinking and grabs him and his guitar, luka can obviously swim as he lives on a boat but he got launched very far down. Marinette also grabs plagg.

The go above the water gasping for air. Plagg gets on the boat then luka then luka helps Marinette up.
"Wow mari-"
"ADRIEN!"  Marinette says looking as though she is about to explode. Adrien is stoof there in shock still processing that he did that.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOUD STOOP SO SLOW"
"I- I-"
"YOU AND YOUR FRIEND NEED TO LEAVE, NOW" Marinette says at the top of her voice. Everyone is silent. No one has ever seen sweet Marinette so angry.
Adrien looks down and a tear falls down his cheek and he leaves along side plagg who is dripping. Tikki also goes.

Marinette sits on the ground and cries. Luka crouches down next to her and she hugs him.
"That was amazing, brave and-"
"I'm so glad you're okay" she says and then it's silent.