Chapter 26 ~ i was wrong.

It's midnight. Adrien transforms into chat and goes to Marinettes house.
"Marinette.. are you awake.."
he can't see anyone. Someone opens the window
"Chat noir? ..." a figure says
"Who are you??" Chat says sticking his head in the window.
"L-Luka.. I'm Marinettes boyfriend..." he say as and chat almost falls off the building.
"WHAT" he said getting his grip back.
"Luka who are you talking to?" A figure says, it's Marinette. She comes closer and she's in a silk nighty.
"CHAT NOIR?! Uh! What the hell are you doing here!" She says grabbing her rope.
"I- can I talk to you! Right now!!" He says and climbs up to the balcony.
"What the hell?!" Chat says crossing his arms
"Chat we are done! Luka is soo much better than you ever were, and I can tell you for a fact, we would never let another girl kiss his cheeks and take a pic. ESPECIALLY NOT LILA FLIPPING ROSSI!!" She shouts. He grabs his bell.
"Mari-"
"Goodbye chat noir." He says and throws him off of the building.

"AHHH"
"Adrien wake up! Why are you screaming?!" Plagg says and slaps hun cross the face.
He sits up and if heavy breathing.
"I had a nightmare Marinette was dating luka then she threw me off of her balcony" adrien says
"You should go see her, but don't get chucked off of a building" plagg says eating cheese
"Yeah. I will, thanks plagg" adrien says and transforms. He grabs a rose and jumps over each building until he sees someone on a roof.
He gets a bit closer but still hidden. It's ladybug sitting on the exact same spot they got caught kissing.
She is singing something, he thinks and goes behind the wires box.
"No more evil d-doing for you little a-akum- ma. Time to de evilise!" She says weakly putting her arm in the air. Chat watches as she gets up and re-in-acts some of her favourite moments, as she is convinced it would never be the same.
"A rose for you m'lady. *switches places* no chat noir! I'm in love with someone else. *switches place* No no lady bug you're in love with me! I'm adrien agreste! *switches places* I love you in both ways! What a joy! I'll accept your rose chat noir! *switches places* chat noir grabs her waste when she's about to spin to be chat noir.
"In that case, here you go" he says and hands her a rose. He is holding her and she's staring at him. It's silent until she realises be saw her do all of that.
"AH OH NO HOW EMBARRASSING" she says and sits down on the spot.
"Ladybug-"
Marinette stands up and hugs chat noir.
"I missed you, kitty noir"
He is shocked then smiles and hugs her back.

"Can I have this dance, m'lady"
"Yes, you may" she says and wraps her hands around chat noirs back. Chat wraps his hands around her neck.
"We are in the wrong positions" chat says but Marinette only hugs him tighter.

"My oh my" a voice says opening the door to the roof.
"A-ALYA" ladybug says looking her the back at chat.
"You two are soulmates, you can hate on fate girlfriend" she says.
"Anyway I came here because I heard someone idk like jumping and talking.. and my flat is the one below so yeah anyway, two things. Firstly, can I keep the fox miraculous?? Pleasee"
"Well, me and chat noir aren't the ones who pick but I can speak to master about it. I think you will because kwamis can turn into humans now and if the turtle, ladybug, cat, fox and bee become humans and say certain things they can track down hawk mouth and myarra's kwamis as they'll turn human as well!"
Ladybug says in one breath
"Wow! Cool just come when you need me. I'm gonna head to bed, you guys probably should too we have prom tomorrow night and it's 2am! But we have no school so it's fine I guess. Marinette I'll be over at 5! Bye guys!!" Alya says walking through the door and down the stairs.
Chat and ladybug are staring at each other then they kiss.
"I better get heading home." Marinette says looking into adriens green eyes.
"Yeah, same here. Goodbye m'lady"
"Goodbye kitty" ladybug says and kisses his nose and then flies off into the distance.
"Wow.." he whispers and purs.
"What in the-" alya says leaning in the doorway.
"Did you just-"
"It's very late alya got to get my Beauty sleep! Okaybyealyayousawnothing!" Chat says and flies away. Alya laughs and goes back to bed.