Chapter 28 ~ no no no no no

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of new ideas for my next book. What do you think about a miraculous love island sort of thing? And they also have to share rooms together sort of thing. What do you guys think? Or maybe a high school thing idk. Anyway on with the story!

Prom part 2

7pm

After a bunch of talking and marinette goes over to luka who is Serving punch.
"Hey luka"
"Hey marinette! You look stunning and you and adrien killed that dance" luka says poring her a cup.
"Haha thanks. I was so dizzy after though. I just wanted to say I really appreciate you always being there for me. You're one of my best friends." Marinette says and they both smile and say
"Cheers!" Together and laugh. Adrien comes over.
"Hey Mari, luka.."
"Hi." Luka says not making eye contact.
"Um.. Marinette the girls want you so they can show you the dance video, then the prom queen and king will be the main dancers" adrien says and takes a sip of her drink.
"What's in this?!" Adrien says making a right face.
"It's fruit punch! How can you not like fruit punch?!"
"I'll just stick to your mums bakery food." Adrien says and winks at her while holding her hand. They walk away. Luka is F U R I O U S.
"THAT STUPID COCKY BRAT! He will P A Y FOR HURTING MY SWEET FRAGILE MARINETTE!" Lula thinks.
Remember this because it's important ^

All the girl students watch the video.
"Woah" Alix says scratching her head.
"That's so lovely! Like a royal ball!! Rose says excitedly.
"Okay girls there will be a video of it on the projector if you forget but you'll do great! Anyway they're announcing prom queen and king now! But you're all my queens." Ms bustier says and smiles. The girls go over to the rest of the school and wait.
"Hey mari" adrien says pulling him towards her and kissing her forehead.
"If we win, don't you dare drop me on that final lift up."
"Pfft! I'd never drop you mari darling"
"You're nicknames for each other are so cringe" Alya says
"Inside jokes arly" adrien says patting her head
"Dont call me arly, Aiden" Alya says and elbows him.
"OUCH! OKAY I WONT SORRY SORRY" adrien says holding his stomach, Alya laughs.

"Okay students, so we have prom queen and king and princess and prince, a new tradition. Okay so I'll open the envelopes now" the principal says opening them slowly.

Meanwhile

Gabriel goes back home and goes in his evil room full of butterflies flying around him, waiting to be evilised.
"There is no way this plan can fail. Ladybug and chat noir with stand no chance against th students that have all been akumatised."

Back to the school

Adrien and marinette squeeze each other's hands and the big owl man slowly reads the card, everyone's eyes locked to the envelope waiting.
"Our prom king is... Adrien agreste!!!"
They all cheer for him as he approaches the stage.
"See you in a minute my queen" adrien says to marinette as he walks onto the stage. The principal carefully places the crown on adriens blonde, fluffy hair.
"And our prom queen is.. m-"
"LILA ROSSI!!! Ahh thank you all so much!" Lila says and pushes marinette into the fruit punch stand, ruining her outfit.
"MARINETTE!" Luka and adrien scream.

Adrien is about to race over to marinette until a  cage falls on him, leaving the boy trapped.
Marinette is unconscious, luka is holding her shouting her name.
"HAWK MOTH, NOW!" Lila shouts and a big man flies down and zapas everyone.
"I AM SECRETATOR! YOU WILL SPILL YOUR SECRETS ABOUT SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM THEN DO IT TO THEM! YOURE ALL TRAPPED AND IF YOU MOVE, HAWK MOTH WILL AKUMATISE YOU!" The secretator shouts. Marinette wakes up in lukas arms.
"What the- luka what's going on?!"
"Dont move-"
"YOU, BLUE HAIRED BOY! YOU GO FIRST!!"
"NO- I love marinette. I want to push adrien off of a boat like he did to me. Marinette deserves better. I would never rush her into that with me though." Luka says and stands up, not in control of his body. He picks up marinette and tried to kiss her.
"LUKA! NO NO NO SNAP OUT OF IT!" She shouts, adrien is trying to break free of his cage.
"RUN MARINETTE!" Adrien shouts. Luka places her on a bench and marches over to adrien, all the students and teachers have hid on the second floor other than the 3 students.
"ADRIEN YOU DONT DESERVE HER! PEOPLE ONLY LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOURE RICH-" Luka falls down.
"OKAY NEXT!"
"What happens when he wakes up?!" Marinette says to herself.
"HE WILL GET AKUMATUSED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OF COURSE!" The Evil man says, chuckling.

"BLONDE HAIR YOU NEXT!"
"AHH- marinette I love you. I want to have children with you and two hamsters called buttercup and blueberry. This luka boy makes me so jealous but I know you're loyal to me. I want to go to your house every night and talk to you. When we are fighting-" marinette throws a plate at adriens head and knocks him out. Everyone gasps.

Marinette kicks the door down and everyone runs.
"NOOOO! THE TWO WILL HAVE TO DO! WAIT! WHERE ARE THEY?!" The man says looking around. Marinette has Taken them into the toilets, they wake up after marinette does cpr on them both.
"M-marinette. Why is my shirt off..?" Luka says sitting up.
"I needed to do cpr on you to wake you up."
"Thanks marinette." Luka says. Marinette smiles jack but it's kind of awkward.

Adrien wakes up as well.
"Ow my head- princess! Luka.." adrien says sitting up.
"Listen, I'm sorry dude but get over it! There's a monster on the loose and probably a lot of akumatised students! So let's get out of here.

While Luka looks for a way out and Marinette pretends to, adrien paints on himself to make it look like he's akumatised so they'll leave and he can turn into chat, then he'll grab Marinette and she can transform.

"Found anything?" Marinette says.
"N- MARINETTE LOOK OUT!" Luka says grabbing her. He carries her and runs out of the toilets.
"What's wrong?!"
"Adrien got akumatised... I feel so bad" Luka says looking down.
"Don't worry, I-I'm sure you guys will make up." Marinette says.

Adrien transforms into chat and runs in the sewers. He cataclysms the floor beneath them, grabs Luka and marinette runs.
"AHHH. C-chat noir?? Wait, wheres Marinette?!" Luka says lifting up each rocks.
"Lady bug got her and I got you. An akumatised person called adrien was coming for you guys. Get to safety!" Chat says about to leave.
"Wait- make sure Marinettes okay and that you de evilise adrien." Luka says. Chat nods and leaves Luka in the sewers alone.