Chapter 4

Elena's Pov

I walked around the corner and just breathed the word "Wow".
The bell rings.
I arrive at room 2b and walk in. I see Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Tyler all sat in their seats.
"Hey Elena! We saved you a seat" Bonnie said.
"Aw thanks" I answered.
"Elena are you blushing?" Caroline pointed.
"No erm I had a fight with Jer and I got a bit upset that's all, no worries" I marked.
"Ok Girrl" Caroline winked. God I love her, of course I do she's my best friend but she gets so damn sneaky some times but the girls always right.
"Ok class welcome back after your break, hope we've still been revising over the break and left all our troubles at home, because it's time to knuckle down" Mr Tanner walked in and explained.
I never really like Mr Tanner, yeah he gave me an easy time when my parents died but he was still a dick.
"Wait wait!" I look towards the door and saw that boy again.

Stefan's Pov

"Wait wait!" I exclaimed.
"Yes Mr...?" Tanner asked.
"Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore sir" I answered.
"Ok Mr Salvatore I heard that I should expect a new student today, well there's a seat over there next to Miss Gilbert, Elena raise your hand!" Tanner said.
Elena I thought what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. She raised her hand high.
I walked over to the spare desk and sat down, I whispered to Elena "He's a douche" she giggled quietly.
I think I'm gonna enjoy this class I thought and turned to pay attention to Mr Douche.