Chapter 6

Stefan's Pov

We started walking towards the main gates. I kept looking around for that crow. Or even Damon.
"Here we are" I heard her say, she was standing in front of a Red Mini Convertible.
"Good aha" Good? Why the hell did you said good?.
She was about to say something, but I stopped her. I smelt blood.
"Did you heart yourself?" I quickly asked.
"What? Uh I don't know" she pulled her jeans up and there it was. A cut with blood dripping down it.
"Oh wow look at that" she said shocked.
I was gone. I left as quickly as I could.

Elena's Pov

He was gone. Why was he gone? Maybe blood makes him uncomfortable, it doesn't me, I'm more scared of flies than I am blood.
I quickly got in my car and drove to a pharmacists.
"Can I have a box of bandaids please?" I asked the lady behind the counter.
"Yes sure" she grabbed a box and put them on the till.
"That's $1.20 please miss." She said.
I grabbed the money and gave it to her.
"Bye Thankyou" I said.
"Bye honey" she said back.
I got into my car and quickly put a bandaid on the cut, ah much better.
I arrived home and pulled into the drive. I got out and unlocked the front door.
"Jer? Jer!" I shouted twice. No reply.
"Guess he's still out" I talked to myself.
I walked through to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

elena,
мeeтιng wenт well, jυѕт gone oυт тo ѕoмe dιnner wιтн ғrιendѕ вe вacĸ aвoυт 6:30
love jenna хх

I'm glad Jenna's gone out for a while, give me chance to have some time to myself.
I ran upstairs to my room, chucked my bag on the floor, grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a high pony tale.
I grabbed a towel and some candles and ran myself a bubble bath. I got in and relaxed.

Stefan's Pov

I arrived home. Zach was gardening outside. "I'm home Zach" I shouted.
I think he heard me.
I walked upstairs to my room, and stopped. Something wasn't right, someone's been in here.
I looked around, everything is in the same place I left it. Maybe I'm just being silly.
I grabbed my Journal and started to write.

Dear Journal,
I lost control today. The monster made an appearance but I ran before Elena could see.
She's incredible, she's beautiful, smart, funny. Nothing like Katherine.
I can't wait to see her again.
I have nothing more to contribute.
Stefan.