Chapter 39

Elena's Pov

Stefan started kissing my neck and I leaned my head back against his shoulder to give him more access.
I rested my hand on top of his and they moved across my thigh slowly.
Breathing heavier and heavier. I turned around and brought his lips to mine, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He vamp sped and slammed us into a tree.

Stefan's Pov

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I ran and slammed us into a tree and kissed her forcefully.
She released her legs and slid down, she licked my lips with her tongue and I opened my mouth.
Our tongues found each other's and danced, I growled into her mouth showing my teeth and started kissing her again.
I reached for the zipper on her fleece and pulled it down, i unbuttoned her pants and she lifted my top over my head.
I started kissing her neck and she had her hands in my hair.

Elena's Pov

He kissed my neck and it felt amazing, different, talk about everything being heightened.
He swapped sides of my neck and started kissing and nibbling on it.
I reached my hands down and undid his belt buckle of his pants. I heard his moan into my neck and I chuckled.
He pulled back and pulled me towards him I pushed him on the ground and climbed on top of his straddling his hips.
I started kissing down his chest lightly scratching him.

Stefan's Pov

She started kissing down my chest lightly scratching me with her nails.
"E-elena" I panted.
She reached the hem of my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers, I didn't realise what she was doing until I felt my length going into her mouth.
"Shit!" I moaned. She started moving up and down. My hands fisted her hair and my hips started thrusting upwards. She scraped her teeth along my length and I lost it, i came into her mouth and she swallowed. I brought her face up to mine and kissed her hard. I flipped us over and ripped the rest of her clothes off of her body.

Elena's Pov

The rest of my clothes were gone and forgotten about. I gave him his please and now he's going to return it with a devilish look in his eyes. I smiled at him and he kissed my breasts.
My nipples erected and he covered them with his mouth. His tongue swirled around them.
"Oh god STEF!" I yelled.
I felt him smirk and then he moved down to my core. He pushed two fingers in and ran his tongue up and down my bundle of nerves.
"Stefan Stefan Stefan!!" I panted over and over again.
He pumped in and out quicker and I came. He didn't stop though, he carried on pulsating his fingers into me and his tongue worked its magic.
"Arghhhhhh!!!" I screamed and he stopped and giggled.

Stefan's Pov

I climbed back up to her and kissed her, whilst I focused on her lips and lined myself up at her entrance. I pushed in quickly and roughly and started pounding to her.
"Fuck Elena!!" I moaned loudly.
She flipped us over and she rode me. I looked at her in amazement about how confident she had become.
"Shit mmm faster!" She panted. I started going faster, harder, and deeper as I could and we both moaned in appreciation.
I felt the blood rushing to my eyes and gums and I could see the veins forming on her face as well. She looked down at me, her fangs extending and i reached out my wrist to her. She grabbed hold of it and sunk her fangs into it.
"Oh GODDD!" I moaned loudly. I grabbed her wrist and sunk my fangs into hers and began to drink as we both orgasmed out of control.
We released each others wrists and she leaned down to kiss me, blood exchanging in our mouths. We stopped our hips motioning and just tested our foreheads against each other's.

Elena's Pov

"I love you so much Elena" Stefan said.
"I love you too, more if that's even possible" I said and kissed him.

We got back to The Lake House and got a shower together;)