Chapter 31

Elena's Pov

Me and Jenna got in my car and drove to the mall. We went to the very first dress boutique we could find.
"Oh my god Elena I've been waiting for this day for ages, I'm a sucker for the dances, and I'm so happy it's finally your turn" She said.
"Me too, now let's do this thing!" I said and we linked arms and walked into the entrance of the store.
We searched for ages and ages and ages until I finally came across a beautiful dress (A/N Your gonna recognise the dress I'm describing its out of TVD).
It was Black with Black + Gold sequins covering it from top to bottom, it was perfect. (A/N Its the dress Elena wore in 3x14).
"Jenna I found it!" I screamed. Jenna came running over, "omg it's beautiful, you are trying it on right now Mrs!" She grabbed my arm and pushed my into the changing room giggling.
I got into the dress and walked out into a room with a giant mirror, glasses of champagne and two poofs to sit on.
Jenna started tearing up.
"Jenna don't you'll start me off" I said waving my hands in front of my eyes to dry them out so my mascara wouldn't run.
"You look beautiful Lena" Jenna said.
"Thank You" I replied and just stares at myself and smiled. I looked like my mom.

Stefan's Pov

Me and Damon drove 4 hours out of town to these cliffs we went to once a year when we was human, our father didn't know about them it was only me, Damon and a few of the other founding families sons.
We pulled up somewhere and started walking to the top of the cliffs.
"So you and Bonnie huh?" I asked Damon.
"How did you know?" He said smiling.
"Seriously! Look at you, I haven't seen that grin in ages!" I said laughing.
"Yeah I suppose, she's quite a girl. I'm crazy about her" He said.
"So what about you and Elena? Or shall I say Stelena" He said motioning his eyebrows.
I furrowed my brows. "It's a nickname Caroline gave you haha" He explained.
"Oh right, It's incredible Damon, I'm crazy about her too..." And I started telling him about what Elena and me spoke about last night, about our lives together.

Me and Damon reached the top of the cliffs.
"Is it what you want too Stef?" Damon asked.
"Damon I love her, spending an eternity with her is something I'd never thought I'd be able to have, but I can and I only want to spend it with her" I said smiling hugely.
"Well then, I want that for you both too" He said.
"Now let's do this! Wahoooooo!!" He said jumping off the cliff but Vampire style.
I jumped off too.