Chapter 18

Damon's Pov

We was driving, and I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw Stefan kissing Elena's head.
They really do love eachother I thought.
I'm actually really happy for my brother, he's seems really happy with her and she makes him feel alive again.
We arrived at the parking lot and walked to Elena's car.
"Elena OMG we were so worried about you!" A girl said.
"I'm fine Bonnie, Stefan and Damon found me and gave me a ride back here" Elena said.
Oh so that must be Bonnie and the Blonde chick must be Caroline.
"Hey we have some spare Gas in the trunk, I'll fill your car up" I said.
"Thanks Damon" Elena replied.
She grabbed Stefan's hand and pulled him away from us, private talk I'm guessing, don't really want to hear that.
I got the Gas and asked Bonnie where to fill the car up.
"Um just over here" she said and showed me where.
This girl was quite something she was quite beautiful actually. She had a beautiful dark-tanned skin, deep brown hair, and a beautiful smile.
"Thanks" I said and smiled at her"
We started a conversation and got carried away.

Elena's Pov

I pulled Stefan away from the other guys because I wanted to speak to him.
I turned to face him and grabbed his hands in both my hands.
"Thank you for being my night in shining armour" I said smiling.
"Your welcome beautiful" he replied.
"Uhm do you wanna stop over at mine tonight" he asked me nervously.
I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, "I would love that" I replied.
He kissed me again and gave me a big hug.

Stefan's Pov

We started driving home. Elena and Me and Damon went in Zach's car and Bonnie and Caroline went in Elena's. They're gonna drop Elena's car back off tomorrow at her house.
"So guys, I'm going out tonight, wanna come?" Damon asked.
I looked at Elena and she shook her head. "No we're ok, think we are just gonna chill and watch a movie" I said.
"Okee-Dokee" Damon said and went back to staring out the window.
I grabbed Elena's hand and held it. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We went to Elena's first and she got some essentials.
We got home and Damon took off, he said he'll probably be back tomorrow lunch time.
Me and Elena got out the car and started walking towards the entrance of the boarding house. We went in and I shouted "Zach you here?" But there was no reply. I went though to the kitchen and found a note.

ᔕTEᖴᗩᑎ,

I'ᐯE ᕼᗩᗪ TO GO OᑌT Oᖴ TOᗯᑎ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᖴEᗯ ᗪᗩᕼᔕ, ᗯOᖇK ᑕᗩᒪᒪᔕ.

ᘔᗩᑕᕼ.

I smiled, I'm glad Zach's gone out of town, He deserves a break away from Damon.